Re: Does the Phase exit matter?

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Does the Phase exit matter?

Post by LawPaw »

I tend to get "distracted" in my phasing which causes me to fall asleep. 

I've noticed that if I fall alseep in a phase, then wake up after a fairly long time, that my memory of the phase is weaker.  I can remember that when I was in the phase it seemed completely realistic, but after waking up it seems more like a dream (not completely like a dream though).

If I return to my body and end the phase by waking up my memory of the phase stays completely realistic.  Just like real life.

Is this normal?  Is there something I can do so that I can maintain full memory even if I fall asleep?

I like to fly around, but that tends to make me fall asleep even if I keep rubbing my hands together and rub my face.

I do try to deepen as often as I can, but the fear of remembering the phase more like a dream then real life makes me want to exit once it lightens even a little bit.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Does the Phase exit matter?

Post by Michael Raduga »

If you fall asleep in the end of a phase it is normal to have problem with memory and with indentification of the experience.

Especially after indirect techniques.

Why?

Becouse it is your own memory and it works so between sleep. For example, usually we cannot remember even a short period of full awarness in such situation.