Re: Phantom wiggling and how to have an OBE

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'm alive.

Upon an awakening without movement, separate!!  Do not worry about what type of movement is occurring (physical/phantom).  Bear in mind that phantom movement can emulate the sensation of physical movement.

The main thing here is to separate straight away.  Only cycle through techniques if separation failed or real movement has occurred.  If possible, avoid the techniques.  If the immediate separation attempt fails, then by all means start cycling through techniques.

I know the concept of movement without using muscles is hard to understand, but, just use your intent to move and don't think so much about how you are doing it.  Avoid tensing your muscles (however, be forceful if resistance is perceived).

Here's how I overcame this problem as a novice.  I began to roll out of the body by starting from the head first.  I found that just by turning my head, the rest of my subtle body followed.  Then, it was a matter of moving the whole thing confidently and then stand up in the phase.

Try it and let me know how you got on! :)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Good luck, buddy!  You can do it!  Feel free to report failures here too.  Failing can be a positive thing as it helps you to see where you might have gone wrong.  I'm willing to help as best as I can.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'm really glad that you can imagine how it can work.  All that's left is the practice.  I hope people hone this skill and enrich their lives with this practice as I did. :)