Re: Galaad's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Cheers, mate!

12padams left.  Perhaps temporarily but he sounded like he had given up on experiencing the phase.  He claimed he had less time and stated other issues to do with his disability and his life at the moment.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Galaad

Post by Galaad »

This morning, I was not completely asleep but I imagine I swim with my invisibles arms. After maybe one minutes, I am at my bedside, blind, and I feel in the same time my physical body in the bed.

I touch everything around me, and I go to the living room. By going away of my shell, I feel my astral double only. I am almost blind. I open my eyes with my astral fingers. It is difficult, I have to force it. But eventually it works. I see clearly.
I open my living room window (strangly became a sort of Gate to go anywhere) and I jump on a sort of roof of house in a mediterranean forest.

I run / fly in this landscape, visiting this sort of forest, and finally I meet an old co-worker before awakening in my bed.

I project immediatly again, crawling outside my body as I was still, eyes closed. This time, I stay in my living room to explore it, but I slowly loose awareness and enter in an usual dream.

Lessons :
- I need to learn to control my destinations
- I need to learn to express my clear intention during the phase
- I need to learn to keep awareness as long as possible
Galaad

Post by Galaad »

This night, without any technique at all, I have experienced a long lucid dream.

Cool. Maybe the brain gain habit about being aware in the phase, so that with regular practice, even if I don't use any technique, the odd to enter consciously in the phase become greater and greater ?

;D
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Practice makes perfect! :P
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Wow!  You're doing great!!  I'm jealous of your success! 
Galaad

Post by Galaad »

Thank you Dreamsrock ... You know, I just apply what Michael has wroten in his Book.
And When I seem to have identified an obstacle, I re-read a section of the book wich could help me. Everytime I read it, I seem to discover something new.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That's the way to do it.  Brilliant.  Have you told and taught anyone about the phase?
Galaad

Post by Galaad »

No.

I am the only one around to experience the phase.

My girl and my friends are definitivly not into this kind of things.

Sad for them.

:P
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

My wife is the same.  She entered the phase by accident once.  Her experience didn't last long because she didn't deepen.  But she is also scared of what she might encounter in the phase world.

My best man is interested and is trying.  His nephews also want to experience it so I've been teaching them the easiest ways to reach it (like the indirect and dream consciousness methods).
Galaad

Post by Galaad »

A long time I havn't post.

I've passed some days (nights in fact) without phasing. Simply, my sleep was so deep that I even didn't realize when I was waking up between sleep phases.
Or when I thought (Oh ! I'm awake. I could phase), I had move so much that I really wasn't in the appropriate mental state.

So, I've decided last evening that enough was enough :)
And that I would phase this night.

In the early morning (6.00) I wake up briefly and I apply my favorite method : eyes closed, I imagine that I'm swimming with my invisible arms. First, I feel a physical tension. I say to myself (no, no relax. It is for fun.).
Then, I begin to slide gently on the side of my bed, on the ground.
I am blind, as usual, and I touch everything to deepen the phase.
I go to the living room. As I still don't see very well, I decide to open my astral eyes with my astral fingers. It works. I gain clarity.

Then, I jump through the window and I begin to fly above a sort of beach of an island. It's very beautifull. The sun is shining. I fly, and fly, and in the same time I rub my hand together and stare at them to avoid to fade away.

I see a woman in the water. I go down, and I go to her. I take her face with my hands and I kiss her.

I wake up in my physical body, tingling and heavy.

I am so pleased by the result, after this two weeks without phase, that I don't phase out again, because I want to write down this adventure to avoid to forget it.

However when I go back to sleep, without any particular technique,  I have a great semi-lucid dream of sex  :P very hot

Watch out ! Galaad is back in the game !  8)

Lessons learned :
- I have to WANT the experience and to FOCUS on my INTENTION before sleeping
- I have to give to the technique I use the time to work. Sometimes, I stop attempting only after 10 seconds ... most of my success was because I tried at least 30 seconds
Last edited by Galaad on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.