Re: Feelling sleepy when doing seperation

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
hanamichi

Feelling sleepy when doing seperation

Post by hanamichi »

Today I dreamed and I fel drunk in the dream, then I understoo its an OBE so I would do deepening I would tocuh stuff and hit my hands against rocks to deepen but I wouldent deepen so then I got up..I didi an OBE but I felt so sleepy that I thought i did it in real life and i just would go to bed again, the problem mos tof the times its my vidion I cant see weel its like I see but I see inside my brain but i dont open my eyes,,,I dont know how to explain it.....why do i feell so sllepy and why when I do deepening it dosent wok?
maritina1980

Post by maritina1980 »

It happens to me most of the times and i think is the reason i've got so many difficulties.
Maybe the problem is the time for exable in the middle of the night its difficult for someone to be concious 100% especially when you are tired and you need sleep. Thats why every experienced practitioner says that the deffered method is the best choice if you have the time to do it. Otherwise you must be very determind and agressive to reach results.

As regards, the vission in the phase from what i know is related with deepening. You must read what the sobt says about vission and deepening.

Maritina.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Read the Michael's book.  It has all the answers to your questions and tells you exactly how to enter the phase. Read some of it every night before you go to sleep and anytime you have spare time to read.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

hanamichi wrote: Today I dreamed and I fel drunk in the dream, then I understoo its an OBE so I would do deepening I would tocuh stuff and hit my hands against rocks to deepen but I wouldent deepen so then I got up..I didi an OBE but I felt so sleepy that I thought i did it in real life and i just would go to bed again, the problem mos tof the times its my vidion I cant see weel its like I see but I see inside my brain but i dont open my eyes,,,I dont know how to explain it.....why do i feell so sllepy and why when I do deepening it dosent wok?
So, let me get this straight...

You entered the phase via dream consciousness and tried deepening but it didn't work?  The main thing to remember is that deepening must be performed with an intention and desire to experience those phantom sensations to their full potential.  Do not deepen for the sake of appearances.  As stated in SOBT, pay attention to your actions and to what you perceive.  How does it feel to touch a particular object? Can you smell the flowers?  What is a deceased loved one telling you and does it sound like them?  What are you wearing?  Are you relaxing or are you constantly on the move?  Do you need reminders from time to time that what is being perceived is a dream world?

As NOVA said, read SOBT.  Revise it time and again.  Study the chapters regarding deepening, maintaining and managing the phase state.  See where you are going wrong.  Be confident that you will achieve results and remember that expectation plays a big role in said state.  Good luck!  :)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.