Re: The "Jina" State

If "astral projection" is your favorite term for the phase, this board is for you. All mystical and esoteric stuff can be discussed only here
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Properties of the phase can make possible to exist any idea of any "state". I mean the simulation, for example. So if an author realy believes in such state - it is exist for him and for those who believe him...

It's the only way to explain why every author has almost unique theories. They all can be in the phase
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

Hi Oscar, I know this thread is old but I wanted to add something here for future readers.

I suspect that you are referring to the writings of SAW. I have studied various Gnostic teachings and I am able to Astral travel now and then. I am also familiar with Eastern teachings. SAW was a bombastic egotistical type with delusions of grandeur. He actually believed his astral travels were more real than they truly were, imho. Just look at his writing! - he actually believed that he would come back in a revivified Egyptian mummy body when this body died. Ridiculous. And how does a master who practices the Arcanum AZF father at least six kids from at least three different women.  :-\
Why anyone takes that guy seriously is astounding.

He made numerous predictions of cataclysms that would destroy the earth but none of them came true within the time period he gave.

The man spent much of his life in a state of astral confusion.

Yes, he was adept at astral projection... but I think he was delusional a large part of the time.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Rudolph, it is as Michael says.

Anyone can do anything they want to.

There are no rules no judgements.

See my signature below.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I agree with Michael too.  In the realm of the mind, many possibilities can manifest.  Also, people have many different ways of interpreting the Phase but none of them can back their claims when they insist that those interpretations are the absolute truth.

In three years of Phase exploration I have realised many things.  For example, I have no doubt in my mind that demons don't exist.  I used to be scared.  Then I faced them.  Now I haven't experienced them in a long time.  The last time I saw a scary Phase inhabitant who came to attack me I was able to transmute it into something else with my mind and I completely denied its existence.

In the Phase, many things can manifest from expectation and belief.  The more you believe in a delusion, the more fuel you add to the fire until you become absolutely convinced that the formulated idea in your mind is objectively REAL.

I more readily accept the possibility of telepathy and the quantum entanglement of minds, when it comes to the Phase, rather than the wild and baseless esoteric claims of certain authors out there.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
White Mist

Post by White Mist »

Summerlander wrote:   In the realm of the mind, many possibilities can manifest.  Also, people have many different ways of interpreting the Phase but none of them can back their claims when they insist that those interpretations are the absolute truth.

In the Phase, many things can manifest from expectation and belief.  The more you believe in a delusion, the more fuel you add to the fire until you become absolutely convinced that the formulated idea in your mind is objectively REAL.
You mean like William Buhlman and Steve G Jones?

You will know why I added Steve G Jones if you watch his videos on youtube of "Ask Steve" on Astral Projection.

As for William Buhlman, I brought him up because he says to NOT believe what he or anyone else says and tells us to find out for ourselves. But then he talks like some of the things are Facts. One exmaple what he says I can recall is when he says: "We are multi-dimensional beings". I guess he got this from his OBE. Now I'm still not quite sure if the knowledge you gain from a phase expiernece is knowledge that is fact or not. But if it is then I guess I was wrong about ^ part.

Or hell, maybe im wrong about the whole thing?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

he says to NOT believe what he or anyone else says and tells us to find out for ourselves
They all say that to make themselves more credible after they have already implanted their ideas in the minds of their fans.  Anyone who listens to spokespeople for the New Age, Spiritualist, and Theosophist movements (or any other esoteric hooey) and swallows their doctrine will manifest a range of relative experiences in the phase.

Expectation is the common denominator.  If you believe that there are several spiritual planes of existence (astral, mental, atmic etc.) then you will experience just that.  Meanwhile, what is demonstrable amongst the many types of individuals is the undeniable fact that our imagination can conceive the unimaginable. 
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
White Mist

Post by White Mist »

Summerlander wrote:
he says to NOT believe what he or anyone else says and tells us to find out for ourselves
They all say that to make themselves more credible after they have already implanted their ideas in the minds of their fans.  Anyone who listens to spokespeople for the New Age, Spiritualist, and Theosophist movements (or any other esoteric hooey) and swallows their doctrine will manifest a range of relative experiences in the phase.

Expectation is the common denominator.  If you believe that there are several spiritual planes of existence (astral, mental, atmic etc.) then you will experience just that.  Meanwhile, what is demonstrable amongst the many types of individuals is the undeniable fact that our imagination can conceive the unimaginable.

Yes. I want to go into the phase with a clear head with no beliefs or theories attached to me that would alter my experience.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That is the best way, mate.