What is your take on Chakras and the Kundalini?

If "astral projection" is your favorite term for the phase, this board is for you. All mystical and esoteric stuff can be discussed only here
White Mist

What is your take on Chakras and the Kundalini?

Post by White Mist »

Before I found SOBT, I believed that Chakras were probably real and were connected somehow to your "Astral Body" and that you could use the chakras energy to help you Astral project.

Hell as an unsuccessful "Astral Projecter" I believed that ones spirit actually left the physical body (as others made it sound like so). I have only been part way out and that was by accident. I just so happened to wake up and get sleep paralysis aand vibrations with something pulling me out.

But anyways, while still having been unsuccessful (even after reading almost the whole (SOBT) book, I'm now agnostic and am leaning toward it being all in the mind. It makes more sense to me. But as I have not have had a full experience yet, I have no say.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: What is your take on Chakras and the Kundalini?

Post by Summerlander »

Working with Chakras and energy work is a waste of time.  Any sensation can be visualised and experienced as one approaches the phase.  Just think that even the hard-nosed sceptic and/or materialist can and will experience the phase by just following the techniques in SOBT without having any belief whatsoever in things that have never been proved to exist.

The more you experience that state, the more it will become clear to you that there are more chances of you communicating with your own subconscious mind than, say, visiting some Hindu deity on cloud number nine (although this can be simulated).

Demonic figures can also be controlled and you can totally turned them into something pleasant.  Soon it becomes clear that any unpleasant phase experience such as that stems from your own fear and nothing else.

The phase state is great because the impossible becomes possible.  Anything your mind can conceive has the potential to manifest.  Even if it is just in your mind, your mind alone has everything you can ever desire.  What's more, such state of consciousness can also take you to profound levels of awareness that can aid your self-integration and can provide an insight on how you connect with the universe at large.

The agnostic approach is reasonable.  At least that way you will not tie yourself to unfounded beliefs or baseless theories and are free to explore the phase world from many perspectives.
Last edited by Summerlander on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.