JorgeLTE's blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Re: JorgeLTE's blog

Post by JorgeLTE »

Lately, I have been trying to achieve the phase, and I have failed a lot of times.
Although, I think that I'm finally realizing what is my real problem:
I'm not performing the indirect techniques correctly.
Yesterday I got conscious at the end of a dream, and remained completely still. I did a perfect conscious awakening, but I failed at the techniques. They just didn't worked... I tried rotation and rubbing my hands.

I will try again tomorrow, using my earplugs and also, I want to focus my attention on trying to keep the sleep state. 100% attempts, I end up completely awake.

Also, Straining the Brain and listening inn are techniques that have worked best for me, so I will stick with them.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I can say more: the method cannot not work if it's performed correctly. If you failed you made mistakes. Usually people make a lot of mistakes. To make it easy to understand I had to create the new SOBT, that will be translated soon
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

OF COURSE I'm doing it wrong. The problem is that I don't know what is it. May be confidence, idk.
I need to read the new SOBT.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I got lucid in a dream today. The dream faded out immediately after that.... I'm starting to believe that my problem is a lack in confidence.
I'm trying again tomorrow. I will remember how easily I was able to enter the phase a few months ago and I will be confident.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

As I observe ...
It could be a problem if the practice is intrerrupted a while?
I was in Italy for work..and for a month and a half I had just one brief experience!
Now I'm finding it harder to get the phase....
B4 I went in Italy...I was doing it 2 times per week almost...and when it occured it seem so easy...It just seem natural...and now nothing!!

Anyway I'm just starting to come back...but not as easy like i did the first time  :)

wiii
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I agree.

Ok I noticed a major problem.
I'm always too awake for the indirect techniques. I wish the phase so much that when I awake, I get nervous. I can feel my heart accelerating.

This is the reason because I have never failed a phase entrance by falling asleep. I always end up awake.
bluremi
PHASER
PHASER

Post by bluremi »

If you are nervous how do you do the Forced Falling Asleep? Seems impossible to do without relaxing your mind and body.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Just take a break a little bit longer than usual. It happens sometimes with all of us
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I'm trying again tomorrow.
I took a long break and now I feel confident that I will get results.

I will perform the techniques as if I were going to sleep by them.

JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Finally!
After almost a month of failed attempts, I finally managed to achieve another phase experience.
The new SOBT is awesome!

The key of my success was that I performed the techniques "robotically".
I used the deferred method. After the dream faded out, I immediately started feel my hands rubbing together in front of my face, and It worked, but suddenly I heard steps in the other room and that distracted me, making me too awake to enter the phase. I went back to sleep and tried again. This time I tried to be completely focused in the technique, no matter what.

It worked. I rubbed my hands until I was able to stand up. Then my vision appeared and I started peer everything around.

After that I can't remember almost anything, until a moment when I did more deepening techniques.
I think that I fell unconscious into a normal dream.

Anyway, I will read the rest of the SOBT to get more information about deepening.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Awesome Jorge.

Yes the new SOBT  is great. much easier to read.

I have figured out where I am going wrong by reading it.

I thought I was too aware after an awakening to try anything, now I know to do it anyway.

I am excited again.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

I thought I was too aware after an awakening to try anything, now I know to do it anyway.
I recognize this very well
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Well, Im frustrated.

I have been unable to achieve a phase experience since october.

I'm taking a break of a week or two, because I'm starting to feel hopeless...

I know that I'm doing something wrong but I just can't tell what is it...
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Don't be hopeless and don't be so hard on yourself.  It will come again.  Sometimes trying too hard can go against you.  Be gentle with yourself.  Next time you induce, say to yourself that you would like to enter the phase but that if it doesn't happen, you will not be frustrated or mad at yourself and there will be other times.  Try to enter the phase less.  Maybe 2 or 3 times a week is ideal.  Performing reality checks during the day can help too! ;)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Ok! I finally did it.
I slept without any intention to enter the phase, and I got lucid in a dream, which faded quickly after I realized it.
Then, with my eyes still closed, I felt the phase coming closer, so I strained my brain, used listenning inn, and separate, but before I could even touch the floor of my bedroom, I fouled.

Thank you Summerlander, you are so right...
My problem seems to be that I'm wishing the phase too much. 
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

I'm having a hard time with the phase...

My new schedule prevents me to use indirect techniques.

Anyway... My house is always noisy in the mornings, and I always get awakened by my family. Therefore, indirect techniques never gave me consistent results.

Of course, that's my fault. Indirect techniques are 100% efective for people who can perform them correctly.

So that, I'm switching to conscious dreaming techniques.

By the way, yesterday I had a weird experience.

I had a spontaneous direct phase entrance.
I laid on my back ready to sleep, daydreaming.
I had a few lapses in consciousness when I suddenly recalled the phase sensations, and they arose immediately.
I started to feel intense fear as I visualized my dark bedroom, but I closed my eyes and relaxed, as I started to float around and thought about my plan.

I fell to the floor. Then I rubbed my hands and tried to concentrate on the physical sensations, but then, the phase sensations and real body sensations overlapped and I fouled a few seconds later.

I looked at the clock. 11:30 PM. Just a few minutes after I went to sleep.

Direct techinques are catching my interest, but I know that I should stick with conscious dreaming techniques...

What do you think?
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

When a method works even once, I keep using it until it stops working. Then I try something else.
Last edited by Rudolph on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I agree with Rudolph!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Dear practitioners,
Please, take a part in our new experiment (NDE simulation):
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7

Report results to [email protected]
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Well, It has been a while since my last post...
But I'm back.

I heard about the SSILD technique and yesterday I gave it a try.
I had an spontaneous lucid dream.

I was walking in the streets at night with my cousin and somehow I realised that I was dreaming.
I had a trouble recalling my action plan, probably because I didn't expect the DILD to happen.

Even so, I didn't wanted to waste the phase, so I jumped high into the air, straightened my body and put my arms and legs like a mummy, and I began to float in the air, just like a stick floats in the sea, being carried away by the current.

I did that in order to move to another location, and at the same time, allow the phase to show me something unexpected.

I floated up until I was able to see the buildings from above. It felt so vivid that I began to be afraid of falling, and that was exactly what happened.

I landed smoothly into the roof of a tall building. 2 of my best friends were there waiting for me.
I had a chat with them.

Then, I recalled that if you look straight into something for too long, it will began to change, so I focused my sight in my forefinger.

I began to see something written down in my finger but suddenly, before I was able to understand it, I blinked and opened my physical eyes.
That was the fastest foul I have experienced until now.

I noticed during the LD that whenever the though of fouling passes through my mind, the phase loses stability instantly.
So I just tried to not think about it.

JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Lately, I have noticed that somehow, in many of my dreams I'm aware about being in a non-physical environment, but I don't get lucid.

For example, last week I had a dream in which I was in a huge meadow, but the sun was shinning wich such force that my eyes were hurting. So I told to myself: "Lets just materialize some clouds in the air" and I closed my eyes with the intetion to see an overcast sky next time I opened them, and It worked, but I wasn't lucid.

Yesterday I had a dream in which I intentionally avoided to play the piano and to use my cellphone and computer, because I know that they don't work properly in my phase experiences. Once again I didn't went lucid.

I know that is quite common for people to have "simulated" phase experiences where they dream about being lucid dreaming, but here we are talking about dreaming while being aware of phase properties in a regular basis.

What do you think about it?

Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Lately, I have noticed that somehow, in many of my dreams I'm aware about being in a non-physical environment, but I don't get lucid.

Me also. Actually mine is a little different. I actually have little snippets of time during my dreams where I seem to gain control of my thoughts but as soon as I do I lose them again. It's is all so intriguing and fascinating!
Maybe someone else more experienced has some more they can lend to to topic?
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Deepen, deepen, deepen...

Control, take charge, remind yourself of the state you are in once in a while.

Have the "am I dreaming" question in mind in case falling asleep occurs.

Good luck!  To lucidity and beyond!!! :-*
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.