Re: Michael Please Explain This

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
bunnyfunny

What is the difference between Remote Viewing and Phase Entry?

Post by bunnyfunny »

Hello Michael,
                      I have gone through your material and have bunch of questions but I will only shoot 3 most important ones..Please Kindly answer them..

1. What is the difference between Remote Viewing and Phase Entry?
2. Many times you have mentioned word "simulated" what does that mean..?
3. Is there any way to Remote Influence  IN Phase..?

Thanks,
BunnyFunny
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
bunnyfunny

Post by bunnyfunny »

Thanks A lot for clarifications..Any clue about other questions
Anton
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Anton »

bunnyfunny wrote: Hello Michael,
                      I have gone through your material and have bunch of questions but I will only shoot 3 most important ones..Please Kindly answer them..

Thanks,
BunnyFunny
Hi bunnyfunny,

'Remote Influence' and 'Remote Viewing' are unproved statements, therefore there is no sense to compare it to the existing (science-proved) 'phase' or 'LD'. It is like looking for a black cat in a dark room, but the cat isn't there.

Regards,
Anton.
Anton
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Anton »

WJP wrote: without noticing that this also leads to fundamental contradictions, Mr. Raduga is not aware of.
Hi WJP,

please clarify above.

Regards,
Anton.
Anton
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Anton »

WJP wrote: "please clarify above."

There are a few serious difficulties with the notion that every perception is only a product of a subjective "subconscous mind". Just to name one: Let's assume that working in pairs is possible, as suggested in the guidebook.
WJP,

could you please give me the link, i.e. page number or quotation? I don't think that 'working in pairs' means any interactions between two separate minds. Of course, you can find someone in the phase and he/she can find you, but it doesn't mean that both of you experience same physical events. You can model someone and someone can model you.... it's just a subjective model. Even if you do something in the phase that is correlated to someone's phase there is a chance that that happened accidentally.

to prove someone's external influence:
- that person should perform something that was planned before entering into the phase (must be logged).
- those plans shouldn't be related to your expectations
- you shouldn't be aware of those plans before entering into the phase - you just need to know that the person will try to show you something
- you should collect many facts of such coincidences

I didn't see any cases that fulfill all above requirements.
DreamMaster
PHASER
PHASER

Post by DreamMaster »

Anton wrote:
bunnyfunny wrote: Hello Michael,

Thanks,
BunnyFunny
Hi bunnyfunny,

'Remote Influence' and 'Remote Viewing' are unproved statements, therefore there is no sense to compare it to the existing (science-proved) 'phase' or 'LD'. It is like looking for a black cat in a dark room, but the cat isn't there.

Regards,
Anton.
What do you mean by "unproved statements"?
I'd say both Remote viewing and Remote influence is much better docomented and prooved than Michaels phase teori...

There is no difference between the phase, Remote Viewing and Remote influence. If RV and RI are "unprooved" so is the phase.

It's like wondering if there's a difference between puking and vometing  ;)
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Re: What is the difference between Remote Viewing and Phase Entry?

Post by johnny »

Dear dreammaster.

there is a huge difference between remote viewing and the phase.

When you enter the phase you are there with ALL your conciuness, all your senses, in remote viewing you are NOT, if you were remote viewing with all your senses on a target you would  bilocate, and therefor not remote viewing any more, because the thing is that for a remote viewing to be a remote viewing you ( the remote viewer ) would have to have some sort of conciuness while writing down your percepcions.

When you enter the phase you do not have any percepcions of your psycical body.

Also when you are doing remote viewing you get information on a "real" target from the psysical world, based on your perception, when you enter the phase, you create percepsions with your mind.

Hopes it helps.

johnny from denmark
its your mind.....use it or loose it
DreamMaster
PHASER
PHASER

Post by DreamMaster »

Dear Johnny.

Thank you for your reply!

I agree with your points when it comes to the american way of remote viewing, but the russian approach I've learned is totally different and the process is identical as direct astral projection.'

Thanxx for marking out this difference:
"Also when you are doing remote viewing you get information on a "real" target from the psysical world, based on your perception, when you enter the phase, you create percepsions with your mind."

This fits very well with my claim that the phase is all about dreams and lucid dreaming, and not oobe/ap  ;D

Thanxx again, neighbor  ;)
Greetings from Norway  :)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Actually, the Phase is OOBE.  Anything that gives you the sensation of being elsewhere other than in the physical body that lies in bed is, quite logically, an out-of-body EXPERIENCE. - Note that I highlighted the word "experience".

Many people don't realise this but, the term "OOBE" is very pragmatic.  It does not infer in any way that one really does leave the body (as this may be impossible anyway).  The term states that it is an experience...a sensation.

Remote Viewing, on the other hand, is not an OOBE because one still has the experience of being in their physical bodies.  I find remote viewing quite dubious and more about guessing from imagination and then matching interpretations and finding coincidences than anything else.

As for the term "astral projection"...yuck *pukes*...don't get me started on that one.  The term should be made redundant in this day and age.

The existence of the Phase is well established!  Ask any scientist, doctor or any Joe for that matter because any Joe can have it.

Remote Viewing, on the other hand, is a different matter altogether.  Mention to someone that you can Remote View and the most likely reaction is laughter.  Mention lucid dreams and that's a different story.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
DreamMaster
PHASER
PHASER

Post by DreamMaster »

Summerlander wrote: Actually, the Phase is OOBE.  Anything that gives you the sensation of being elsewhere other than in the physical body that lies in bed is, quite logically, an out-of-body EXPERIENCE. - Note that I highlighted the word "experience".

Many people don't realise this but, the term "OOBE" is very pragmatic.  It does not infer in any way that one really does leave the body (as this may be impossible anyway).  The term states that it is an experience...a sensation.

Remote Viewing, on the other hand, is not an OOBE because one still has the experience of being in their physical bodies.  I find remote viewing quite dubious and more about guessing from imagination and then matching interpretations and finding coincidences than anything else.

As for the term "astral projection"...yuck *pukes*...don't get me started on that one.  The term should be made redundant in this day and age.

The existence of the Phase is well established!  Ask any scientist, doctor or any Joe for that matter because any Joe can have it.

Remote Viewing, on the other hand, is a different matter altogether.  Mention to someone that you can Remote View and the most likely reaction is laughter.  Mention lucid dreams and that's a different story.
I respectfully dissagree.

You claim many things, all of which presupposes that people are and act according to your belief and experience. I dare you to come to Norway and talk about lucid dreams or the phase  ;D Almost nobody knows what a lucid dream is, even less knows about the phase... Maybe things are different in your country, but here out of body experiences (astral/soul travel) and Near Death Experiences are far more known and accepted.

As for astral projection or soul travel there are clues in the language for this reality interpretation. In Norwegian we have the word "Vardaug" and "dobbelt gjenger", in english you have words like "phantom", "soul" and "spirit" (just to name a few).
This makes the explination model easier to realize IF you are inclined to that sort of belief.

LD/AP/OOBE are all INNER "journeys", hence they should all be labeled "into the body experiences" or something like that ;) So are thoughts and daydreams, but I don't see you include those in the phase - why not?

"The existence of the Phase is well established!  Ask any scientist, doctor or any Joe for that matter because any Joe can have it."

Where is it well established? By whom and when did it happen?
I've asked a bunch of people in my country and the rest of the world about their views on the phase - but NOBODY I KNOW have even heard about the phase!
Please back up your claim with some verifiable proof.
Last edited by DreamMaster on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

You are being silly again Dreamaster.

There is plenty data out there.  Wherever out there is.

Read your post.  You have contradicted yourself
I dare you to come to Norway and talk about lucid dreams or the phase  ;D Almost nobody knows what a lucid dream is, even less knows about the phase.
Maybe things are different in your country, but here out of body experiences (astral/soul travel) and Near Death Experiences are far more known and accepted.
I've asked a bunch of people in my country and the rest of the world about their views on the phase - but NOBODY I KNOW have even heard about the phase!
It is all the same thing.

It is a vibrational state.

Do some research on Alpha Beta Theta and Delta vibrational states.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Oopsies!  I didn't mean to put Beta in there  oh well
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

@ DreamMaster:

The Phase = lucid dreams and OOBE (most people will be familiar with these terms).  The phenomenon is well recognised in the scientific community.  Here's an example:

http://www.lucidity.com/NL32.OBEandLD.html

I don't supposed that you've heard of Stephen LaBerge either... ::)

@ NOVA:

Don't worry, NOVA.  I'm starting to get the feeling that DreamMaster is a lost cause.  How can we take someone who claims that souls, spirits and so-called astral projection are more accepted, at face value?  I don't think he's even read SOBT and he won't even bother to read what's in the above link for that matter.  I think he's just here to get his ego across and force everyone to follow him.  He seems to want to be some sort of leader and then he has the cheek to accuse Michael of the same thing... ::)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
phasemancer

Post by phasemancer »

I believe remote viewing is just techniques to experience level 3 and 4 as described in this Wikipedia article. The Phase is what this article refers to as level 5. I have myself learned to reach level 3 by just focusing on the darkness behind my eyes for a few minutes, if I do this for an extended time I may see short glimpses of objects popping up in the darkness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Very clever, phasemancer.  Level 5 from wiki:

"This is the point where it appears to the outside world that a person is either unconscious or insane. The internal CEV perceptions and think-it/feel-it perceptions become stronger than physical perceptions, and completely override and replace open-eye physical perceptions. This can be a potentially dangerous state if a person is still mobile while in a different imagined world, but by this time most people are motionless and not likely to do something hazardous to themselves or others.  This is the point where most hallucinogenic references say it is a good idea to have a "sitter" present to watch over the person using the chemicals, and keep them from accidentally harming themselves or others while deep into their own world.

Only in the phase, we don't need anybody to watch us.  If it is natural and we are atonic then we are good to go and can lucidly enjoy the experience.