Re: OB1 Phase Journal

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Awesome experience and it's interesting how you saw the cupboard through the wall of your room. I was wondering however if you had a plan of action because without one it's impossible to tell the difference between a simulated phase experience and a real conscious phase experience.

What do you want to achieve out of body? What are your goals? Is there a reason you want to be out there? Do you think it's all in your mind or another world?

If you can't think of anything here are a few challenges:

1. Remain in the phase "forever". Continuously deepen the state while you are there and don't let go of any phase objects. See if you can prevent yourself waking and break the "15 minute limit" set by micheal raduga.

2. Walk or fly outside and see if you can go somewhere you have never physically been before. Go down a street you know yet take a turn you usually don't take and compare what you see within real life to see if you saw in the phase what was really there physically.

3. Create your own world/house. Close your eyes then open them and find yourself in a completely blank space with nothing but whiteness. Then using your mind and hands touch the ground to make a floor of your choice. Then touch the blank air to created walls and see what crazy world/house you can create.

Anyway good luck in your future phases :)
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Seriously...I have no idea yet where 'it' is.
Mmm that's how I feel to. I've been there many times and performed enough experiments to at least open the possibilty that there is a telepathic connection between people's minds. Still, not enough proof can confirm that yet since there's heaps of proof I have received that it's in your mind.

One bit of advice... When you create your own world do everything with confidence in the phase and as long as you know it world it will. Touching a blank spot on a wall while saying "window" will create a window there as long as you believe it will. It's just like deepening the state.... You don't even have to palpate like the practical guidebook reccommends (although it is a good method). Simpty say deepen and boom the state will deepen at your command.

If you want to be extra creative simply say "false awakening" as the phase state fades to blackness and you will wake up in the phase rather than physically as long as you believe you will. (based on my day 57 experience involving 10 false awakenings back into the phase in a row since I beleived I was trapped in the phase and unable to awaken.

Good luck on your journey and if you want you can check out my first two phase experiences in video format on my blog in my first post (I've had 12 real ones and 18 simulated onces but only the first two are in video format). They both follow simple and short plan of actions so it will give you a simple example of a plan being carried out.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2