Re: OBE/AP Practical Research Study

Share or suggest your experiments and tests to know the phase better
DarrylEBerryJr

OBE/AP Practical Research Study

Post by DarrylEBerryJr »

Would any of you like to join my research study? I'm reorganizing my techniques and it's an opportunity for you to learn how to project from an experienced projector, and for me to get some data on others' progress. My goal is at least 10 active participants total (including me). There are 7 as of the time of this edit. Progress is being had by participants. Drop me a line if interested in joining.

Group participant NRB is progressing well, experiencing good energy sensations, strong imagery, and displacement experiences of having perceptions of being in different positions. Also experiencing a head swaying experience. Getting very close!

Group participant FPG experienced floaty arm sensations, as well as good movement sensations - one time experiencing spinning around like a helicopter propeller.

Drop me a line at my email if you'd like to join.

Darryl. 
Darryl
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Am I allowed to join if I already ap/ld? Or does it need to be only people who have never done it before?

I'm willing to try your techniques just as I have been willing to try a multitude of techniques with scattered success over the last 8 months.

I'll be free to resume ap/ld exploration in 3 weeks from now.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
DarrylEBerryJr

Post by DarrylEBerryJr »

Update: Two participants have already experienced an OBE.

Hey 12padams. Sure you can join. If you're not a pro you can join in the first phase and both help me with the data you provide and benefit with this first phase instruction and assistance where you learn to become a pro. And for those of you who are pros, in the more advanced phases you can join as well, like when we practice meeting OBE and other partnered exploration activities.

Drop me an email and we can go from there.

Darryl
Darryl
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

like when we practice meeting OBE and other partnered exploration activities
Omg I'm in!
You see my current book I am writing about the phase is based on the research of phase people. I have contacted an entity within the phase that call themselves "the somebody". Are they a real person astral projecting, someone created by my subconscious or something living in another dimension? Who knows but meeting other real people within the phase and confirming stories in real life is one of my goals for the book. Looks like I'll achieve it after all :)

I'll email you now! Can't wait :)
Last edited by 12padams on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
DarrylEBerryJr

Post by DarrylEBerryJr »

Awesome bro. I've sent you the instruction file to look over. I await any reply. :)

Peace,

Darryl

P.S. I've went OBE a couple of times and confirmed the meeting with the person, with various degrees of confirmation - one absolutely unmistakable. It's definitely possible.
Darryl
DarrylEBerryJr

Post by DarrylEBerryJr »

Up to 10 participants now. Anyone else wanting to join send me an email. I check replies here periodically as well, but an email is best.

Darryl
Darryl
DarrylEBerryJr

Post by DarrylEBerryJr »

12 members now, more are welcome. Send me an email if interested.

Darryl
Darryl