Am i close

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
clearchoice84
PHASER
PHASER

Am i close

Post by clearchoice84 »

Hey everyone. Im wondering if im getting close to the phase. When i wake up in the morinngs or after a nap i can hear a high pitch sound in my ears or in my head. Acompanied by these high pitch noices my body is numb and i can barely feel it. I can see some visuals behind my closed eye lids but i dont know if im picturing them myslef or if they are real visuals brought forth by being close to the phase. What i do seem to have trouble with is cycling. Can anyone tell me what i should do?
Knowledge is Everything! To know is to be conscious!
Know thyself!
clearchoice84
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Am i close

Post by clearchoice84 »

Oh yea, on a qucik side note the other morning i was trying to phase.
i brought back with me a word i have never heard before. "Flanerie."  When i looked up in wikipedia the meaning of the word means: Stroller, lounger, saunteer, loafer. A derived meaning of flanuer , which means a person who walks in the city to experience it. I though this was pretty interesting considering i have never heard this word before, and as i analysed my experience, that was kind of what i was doing. Has anyone ever brought back information that they would have not otherwise known? Please anyone, feel free to leave you advice and or thoughts or impressions.  I am just a novice and really want to experience all that i can with the phase state. i just want to know if im close.

Know thyself!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

i brought back with me a word i have never heard before. "Flanerie."  When i looked up in wikipedia the meaning of the word means: Stroller, lounger, saunteer, loafer. A derived meaning of flanuer , which means a person who walks in the city to experience it. I though this was pretty interesting considering i have never heard this word before, and as i analysed my experience, that was kind of what i was doing. Has anyone ever brought back information that they would have not otherwise known? Please anyone, feel free to leave you advice and or thoughts or impressions.  I am just a novice and really want to experience all that i can with the phase state. i just want to know if im close.
Very interesting... Happened to me before! I wrote down on my notepad after waking some weird word I never heard before. Two days later I woke up very sick and guess what the medicine that was recommended to me was called.... Yep it's was the word that I wrote down unconsciously before I got sick :)

In regards to your other question I usually enter the phase through false awakening myself (and I figured out my own method on how to induce them) so I wake up in the phase rather then needing to grab onto and draw myself into it. My advice is to not limit yourself to the practical guidebook but it's your choice.

Good luck :)
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

i brought back with me a word i have never heard before. "Flanerie."  When i looked up in wikipedia the meaning of the word means: Stroller, lounger, saunteer, loafer. A derived meaning of flanuer , which means a person who walks in the city to experience it. I though this was pretty interesting considering i have never heard this word before, and as i analysed my experience, that was kind of what i was doing.
That is super cool!!
Im wondering if im getting close to the phase.

yes you were close. I'd go the next step and say you were in it. You could have just rolled over and been OOB.  ;D
i dont know if im picturing them myslef or if they are real visuals brought forth by being close to the phase.
Don't analyse. I make that mistake too. Being analytical ruins phase attempts and just causes frustrations. Instead just go with whatever presents it's self to you. See where it leads.
Last edited by Luna on Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

clearchoice84 wrote: What i do seem to have trouble with is cycling.
What problems specifically do you have with cycling? I am trying to overcome my own difficulties with entering the phase too.
clearchoice84
PHASER
PHASER

Post by clearchoice84 »

.[/quote] Don't analyse. I make that mistake too. Being analytical ruins phase attempts and just causes frustrations. Instead just go with whatever presents it's self to you. See where it leads.
[/quote]
Thanks Luna!  I need to try and remeber to just be a little bit less analytical.  Its been a while since ive been able to practice because i just started a new job. Starting this friday i will be able to try and practice this weekend.  Its been long over due. I've been wanting to try lately just dont like to try unless i dont have anything important to do the next day.

[/quote]

What problems specifically do you have with cycling? I am trying to overcome my own difficulties with entering the phase too.
[/quote]

I think the main problem ive been having is not knowing for sure if a technique is working or if im imagining it.  Sometimes visualization seems to work well but even after a little bit of using this technique i never can seem to have a seperation. 
The main thing is i want to experience a real seperation and not just wake up in the phase from a dream or something.  i just want to be able to experience some of the awesome sensations that i see people talking about here so much.  So i want to be sure that i just dont imagine it. 
Know thyself!