Meditation Power: Astral Projection - Anyone tried it?

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Meditation Power: Astral Projection - Anyone tried it?

Post by 12padams »

I unfortunately am unable to interupt my sleep for the next month (work experience coming up) which is required in my personal phase entry method... So I gotta give it a break for a month. Lucky however I am going to be trying out a somewhat popular isochronic beats product called "Meditation Power". They have the following "Spiritual" Isochronic tones:

Astral Projection
        Lucid Dreaming
        Chakra Stimulation
        Become Psychic
        Out of Body Experience
        Telepathy
        Aura Tuning
        Past Life Regression
        Remote Viewing
        Clairvoyance
        Deep Meditation
        Chi Meditation
        Precognition
        OM Meditation
        Epsilon Meditation
        Alpha Meditation
        Theta Meditation
        Delta Meditation
        Hypnosis
        Shaman
        Dowsing Enhancement
        Spirit Guide
        Angel Guide
        Pyramid Power
        Christ Consciousness

And here is what they have to about how successful their products are:

Altered States of Consciousness in 8 minutes or less
    Works first time and every time
    Instant download. Plays on any computer or easily transfers to CD or MP3 player
    NO HEADPHONES OR SPECIAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
    No subliminal suggestions; no distracting music
    No meditational experience required...the acoustics will do everything for you
    Absolutely 100% safe to use

And no I am not making this product up at all... Check it out for yourself: http://www.meditation-power.com/astral-projection.htm

Since it seems so successful and "works every time" as they say I believe I should give it a shot. I will be trying it out over the next month and various times such as after a long day or before going to sleep. I might test it if I wake up early in the morning however by the sounds of this product it seems like it will work no matter what you do. Truth is I am so sick of seeing these products claiming they will work! So lets see if it actually does. I am the perfect candidate because I have "Astral Projected" (entered the phase) many times without being a natural expert so I know what it is once I get there and how distinguishable from real life it can be.

So lets see... Are the claims true? Ill test it out :)

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!
Last edited by 12padams on Sun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Meditation Power: Astral Projection - Anyone tried it?

Post by TheOnerous »

I won't be able to do the experiment because I'm doing a lot already, but I'll be really keen to see your results and hopefully others will try it too.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

This product is bloody amazing... and no I am not being paid to say that. I listened to the first 14 out of 45 minutes as I went to bed last night and boy did it produce some amazing results. It was so freaky that I had to give up before I entered the phase :(

I lay still and repeated my plan of action mentally in my head. Within a minute a loud auditory memory impression overlapped what I was saying. This shocked me as I used to only receive memory impressions while dipping in and out of consciousness yet this time I was fully conscious.

I decided to attempt falling asleep however while listening to the isochronic tones this seemed impossible. Instead I remained conscious without even trying and received so many auditory memory impressions that they began to overlap each other which has never happened in the past.

Eventually my body went completely numb and I heard squealing a car about to come crashing into me. I couldn't take it anymore so I quickly sat up in bed, took out the headphones and shook off the numbness. I was extremely impressed with the effects of “Meditation Powerâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Great to hear!  Keep us posted.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I am extremely disappointed with this product... (I know, completely contradicted what I just said :))

Since I listened to it that first time I have tested it two more times. Here are my results:

Day 223:
3:45pm - 4:15pm Experienced quite a lot of auditory memory impressions but no phase entry.

Day 226:
6:10am - ?:??am (fell asleep) Unfortunately the results were extremely unimpressive and I don’t recall even receiving a single memory impression before going to sleep.

So overall I believe that either I am becoming immune to those isochronic tones or maybe I am practicing them at the wrong times. The most successful time was the first time I listened to them before going to sleep so maybe thats the time I should listen to them again.

So there we go... PRODUCT BUSTED - A SCAM (they don't work first time, every time without failing). They do however seem to slightly enhance the speed at which you can enter the nonphysical world from an awake state so the might be something there... Its not as good as they say it is though so don't buy it unless your really interested :)