was that it? please comment! THANKS!!!

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
spirit walker

was that it? please comment! THANKS!!!

Post by spirit walker »

the other night I had a false awakeneing. I wasn't sure that it was a false awakening, so i tried to separate and nothing happened. Then I decided to just get out of bed with my physical body and I found myself in the phase (I know I was already in the phase but when I got out of bed, it felt really weird). Can this qualify as an OOBE??? The weird thing is that I got out using my physical body (at least it felt that way). I felt very awake but as soon as I got out of bed, everything was very blurry and in slow motion. I tried deepening but failed. It was a cool experience.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: was that it? please comment! THANKS!!!

Post by 12padams »

Yea, I have experienced slow motion before... It happened when I was really scared. Was it the phase? Well false awakenings can be coincious and unconscious so unless you attempted or thought about attempting your plan of action during that experience I can't confirm you were concious within the phase.

Here's a quote from when I experienced slow motion:

Suddenly while freefalling into mysterious void of light I felt myself crash down and land in complete darkness. The landing was a violent jolt yet what I landed on felt soft. Cautiously I opened my eyes to investigate my surroundings.

Upon opening my eyes I realised that I was lying in bed. There was an acute sense of danger however as I was unable to move. “No!â€
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2