Re: Sex in the Phase

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

On the "dream worlds" note, and touching upon daydreaming too, I think we spend a lot of time in the phase even when we are awake.  It's like our minds are partly there throughout the day.  Take a look at the following video.  He's got money, he's a muscle man, a cowboy, a little blue devil who has sex, drugs and everything that gives him pleasure.  Nothing ever goes wrong.  Flipmode's a winner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ninp6rrNgHY
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

Summerlander wrote: On the "dream worlds" note, and touching upon daydreaming too, I think we spend a lot of time in the phase even when we are awake.  It's like our minds are partly there throughout the day.  Take a look at the following video.  He's got money, he's a muscle man, a cowboy, a little blue devil who has sex, drugs and everything that gives him pleasure.  Nothing ever goes wrong.  Flipmode's a winner:

OMG Summerlander- that video was INSANE! I think Busta Rhymes needed to deepen more though...  :P
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

LOL!  Yeah! ;D

Maybe his way to deepen the phase is to rap at 100 miles per hour... it keeps him lucid.  :P
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
obliqua

Post by obliqua »

Summerlander wrote: On the "dream worlds" note, and touching upon daydreaming too, I think we spend a lot of time in the phase even when we are awake.  It's like our minds are partly there throughout the day.  Take a look at the following video.  He's got money, he's a muscle man, a cowboy, a little blue devil who has sex, drugs and everything that gives him pleasure.  Nothing ever goes wrong.  Flipmode's a winner:

You could be right about the phase being present while we're awake. An extract from Wiki on the Pineal Gland notes that "Some evolutionary biologists believe that the vertebrate pineal cells share a common evolutionary ancestor with retinal cells." Interestingly some species, one being the, tuatara still have an actual 3rd eye where their pineal glans pops out the crown of the head.
Also of note "A new hypothesis proposed is that in addition to being involved in altered states of consciousness, endogenous DMT may be involved in the creation of normal waking states of consciousness. It is proposed that DMT and other endogenous hallucinogens mediate their neurological abilities by acting as neurotransmitters at a sub class of the trace amine receptors; a group of receptors found in the CNS where DMT and other hallucinogens have been shown to have activity. Wallach further proposes that in this way waking consciousness can be thought of as a controlled psychedelic experience. It is when the control of these systems becomes loosened and their behavior no longer correlates with the external world that the altered states arise." -  Wallach J.V. (January 2009). "Endogenous hallucinogens as ligands of the trace amine receptors: a possible role in sensory perception"

Now about "chasing tail"... yes go for it; if you just want chase the desires of your mind and ego. If you want more from your human experience put these wonderful primal experiences aside for a while so you have a chance to learn about your true nature.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Yes... the elusive DMT.  I read Rick Strassman's "DMT, The Spirit Molecule" some time ago now.  It was very interesting.  It mentioned other psychedelics like LSD and also included a study on melatonin and sleep cycles.

To keep it to the topic, it also mentioned sex and sexuality.  There seems to be a correlation between sexually overdeveloped teens and small pineal glands.  They also seem less likely to have "spiritual/mystical" experiences.  On the other hand, those who possessed enlarged pineals seemed prone to having such experiences but were sexually underdeveloped or their genitals were smaller.  It has been suggested that this is where the belief that religious celibacy will make you more spiritual comes from...

In boys, there is definitely a link between their balls and their pineal! ;D

The subjects who had been administered with DMT reported out-of-body sensations and encounters with aliens.  It seems very likely that the pineal gland produces DMT.  It certainly has everything it needs to produce psychedelic compounds.

Most interestingly, calcite micro-crystals were found inside whose structure and properties suggest that they may be piezoelectric in nature - like the mobile phone and the sonar...

An area of interest and much research to be done for telecommunications companies:
http://www.starweave.com/pinealsummary/

It has even been suggested that it could receive electromagnetic signals...

Anyway, waking perception may well involve the processing of endogenous DMT and voila... the elaborate hallucination of reality...
Last edited by Summerlander on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obliqua

Post by obliqua »

While we're are slightly off topic, regarding calcite micro-crystals being little little receivers for our 3rd eye and the timing of the onset of sexual maturation.

I'd like to warn people that drinking fluoride and potentially chlorine that most governments insist on putting in our water supply has been linked to altering the level of calcification in the pineal gland. *

The Pineal gland absorbs fluoride more readily than any other part of the body and calcification of this gland will inhibit the function of calcite micro-crystals and ultimately the ability to visualise using our 3rd eye. It is also linked to aging **. I leave it to you to decide if there is conspiracy behind the Governments intentions.  ::)

So if you are having trouble activating the phase maybe switch to drinking filtered rain water and spend some time in the sun. I'm not sure how long it would take to reverse the effects but apparently it is possible through good nutrition.

* Discovered by Dr Jennifer Luke. An extract of her paper can be found here -> http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pin ... -1997.aspx
** http://radiology.rsna.org/content/142/3/659.full.pdf
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Nah... ;D

A load of cobblers!

I've been drinking tap water all my life in several countries and I can assure you that my experiences haven't suffered.  In fact, I seem to have got more proficient at them over the years.

Also, the sun doesn't shine as much where I am compared to where I was.  Many individuals out there just want to claim discoveries.  And no conspiracy either.  ;)
obliqua

Post by obliqua »

You may think it's cobblers, however your opinion is purely based on anecdotal evidence.

It may be possible Summerlander that the frequency of your experiences has maintained the health of your pineal. The "Use it or loose it" theory.

Do your own research people, don't just take anyone's word. It's all food for thought ;)
Last edited by obliqua on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I don't think it was the frequency.  I'll tell you why.  During my early childhood years I used to experience vivid false awakenings.  It was clearly the phase as I would wake up in inaccurate replicas of the house.

Then, the frequency of these experiences faded as I grew.  Notably, throughout puberty, although I've always been prone to remember dreams, there was no phase whatsoever.

This, of course, was to change later when I discovered Robert Monroe, and then Stephen LaBerge and finally Michael Raduga.

Why would the phase return through effort and increase in frequency the more I familiarised myself with techniques to enter it after I had been exposed to the "poisons" that you mentioned for so many years?  It doesn't make sense, does it? ::)
obliqua

Post by obliqua »

Calcification of the pineal is an accumulative and long term condition. A lot of good gerbil's died to make that study on fluoride's effect on the pineal, you owe it to them to at least read the link I posted. 
We really need to find a group of 80 year olds that have had CT scan's revealing that their pineal glands have turned into rocks and find out if they can phase project.

Sorry everyone, this has little to do with sex in the phase so I have started a new topic called "Pineal gland and the phase" ;D
spirit walker

Post by spirit walker »

interesting topic ;D Is it possible to have sex with a person that you know. And, can this person look and act exactly like in waking life. sometimes I dream about someone I know but they dont look exactly like that person.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

They don't look exactly like the person you would like to have sex with because your subconscious starts to colour them in with all sorts of schemas.  It is possible to modify their appearance to resemble the real thing as much as possible if that is what you wish... though the outcome would probably be an enhanced replica i.e. the person would behave ideally according to your expectations and motivations; physically, body parts could be exaggerated - perhaps making the phase version of the person more attractive than the real thing.

LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Summerlander wrote: I think we spend a lot of time in the phase even when we are awake.  It's like our minds are partly there throughout the day.
I'd be careful here, because this idea destroys the definition of the phase. 
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Yes, I know what you mean.  The phase is, after all, a hybrid state between dreaming and waking.  What I meant though is that even in our waking state we tend to wander off to our own worlds, we imagine and we daydream. 

Of course, it is not exactly the phase because you are awake.  But the thoughts, along with all the subconscious material never goes away.  A lot of people don't seem aware of this, but, even our unconscious thoughts affect our behaviour.  In a sense, we still inhabit those parts of our mind but are largely or completely unaware.  Sometimes though, we can suddenly become aware of ideas that come from that very same realm.

The phase is, at best, the lucid perception of our thoughts and provides a glimpse of the inner workings of our minds.  We perceive their content as though we are perceiving some physical reality that often fluctuates.  What we often see is what would otherwise have been unconscious to us.