LawPaw's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Re: LawPaw's Blog

Post by NOVA »

In your case DreamsRock, I don't believe you would have seen the

Mansion had you not known she was renovating.

It get's twisted when something like this happens.
(I have shared this before)

I had a vision (knowing) of a car crash right in front of me.

The next day I passed that same way, there right in front of me was a car crash for real.

This is where your noodle gets baked.

Was it something I created with that vision (knowing)?

Would it still have happened if I did not have that vision?

or in the case of the Matrix

Oracle: I'd ask you to sit down, but, you're not going to anyway. And don't worry about the vase.
Neo: What vase?
[Neo turns to look for a vase, and as he does, he knocks over a vase of flowers, which shatters on the floor]
Oracle: That vase.
Neo: I'm sorry...
Oracle: I said don't worry about it. I'll get one of my kids to fix it.
Neo: How did you know?
Oracle: Ohh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?

Or to put it more familiar way, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Did one create it with one thoughts or was it going to happen or not happen, had nothing been acknowledge.

I have seen them before.  One of the reasons I am pursuing OBE and the like.

@ Summerlander
NOVA's statement could have some truth to it.  Could quantum entangled minds allow for telepathy?
What?  You don't believe your own statement about us and the ocean being one?  ;D

Happy Happy
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

I don't believe you would have seen the Mansion had you not known she was renovating.
Ok Nova, I'm starting to think this way too.  But Summerlander's experiments show hope that I could have seen the renovations without knowing beforehand???

When I first started getting into obe/ld, I read a lot of Robert Monroe, and I wanted to visit my family and be able to appear to them as a ghost.  I now see that as foolish, but still hold out hope that in some way, even in the slightest, that we are connected thru the phase and are able to bring info back that can be verified.  But I could be crackers too???

And there u go again with that awesome Matrix stuff!  Can't wait.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

@summerlander

Interesting thing,but wouldn't be a higher probability to get more acurate confirmations if we are all in the phase at the same time?
I mean think about it,how it would be,to translocate at an establish point
and just to see we are all there,or to meet who we expect ,and then confirm,would be a great feeling ;D

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It would definitely be a great feeling wiii.  But what if physical realm time is irrelevant in the Phase?  What if the Phase has its own idea of what time is?  Imagine that we all plan to meet there in synchronicity and one enters that state today, another one tomorrow and another one in a week. 

Imagine that we agree to only share the experiences once everyone has entered the Phase and met everybody...

In the Phase, we could have met at the same "time" and at the same "place", but, in reality, we all entered the Phase at different times and from different places.  You see what I'm trying to say here?

If it is possible that people can share a Phase environment, then perhaps physical realm space-time is irrelevant and we don't need to take it into account to make the experiment work.  Coordination could merely happen by belief, expectation and desire...

8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Coordination could merely happen by belief, expectation and desire...
I think this may be closer to the truth.

I'm keeping it simple.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Yeah Summerlander,
It's a god point considering that if one stay in the phase for about 15 minutes or so,when back in real life passed probably less than 5 minutes..anyways in the phase nothing is logical,so it may have it's own space-time idea.or it may not have the idea of space-time at all!!
As NOVA says it's good to keep t as simple as we can:D

wiii
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been around.

Too busy to practice much the last few months.  I basically don't even try if I'm not getting enough good sleep.

Taking a LONG break (probably a month) really paid off this morning.

I slept 6 hours, got up for over an hour, then went back to sleep.

I was having difficulty falling back asleep, just sort of daydreaming half sleeping.

Then I thought that I probably had been dozing off, so I attempted to to enter the phase.

It was the easiest entry I've ever had.  I did a very short phantom wiggling, then imagined movements (imagined myself in the phase), followed by deepening.

I had several back to back phase experiences, probably about 7, but it is difficult for me to distinguish a few of the experiences, including a few that now seem very dream like since I exited into sleep (basically sleeping off and on).

I'm not sure if it was technically a direct method since I had no memory of sleeping.  But I'm still calling it indirect because I just assumed I fell asleep somewhere in there and I was probably right. 
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Once again it's been ages.  I had another kid last month, which actually has helped me practice the phase more often.

Couple of highlights in the last several months:

1.  I had a reality check fail me.  I plugged my nose and tried to exhale several times in the phase and could not do it (meaning I was in real life).  I did no deepening since I thought it was reality, and still had a long experience.  I'm taking it as a new super depth where I perceive that I'm in reality so strongly that my body just decided not to breath during my reality check. 

2.  I can go much longer between deepening moments without falling out of the phase.

3.  Re-entrence is natural now.  All my phase experiences for the last couple of months have come in strings.

4.  I now enter only through visualization.  I never "roll-out" or separate, but transition straight from imagining.  I know I should broaden my technique if I want to have higher percentage of successful entrances, but I'm beginning to grow tired of trying to enter the phase so if my first couple of cycles of different imaged things don't work I go back to sleep or wake up.

5.  Regular dreams are super awesome.  They are as powerful as when I was a child.  By the time we are adults we forget how powerful dreams were as children, but once you begin to practice the phase you remember and relearn.

6.  I've been teaching my 3 year old to remember and pay attention to his dreams.

7.  I still frequently have problems deepening the experience to where I would like it.  It can still be a little hazy and it seems like I have more difficulty with complete recall as if it was a waking memory if I don't properly deepen to a certain depth.