Re: Th3TruthisInThere Phase Experience: The Good, The Bad, and the SEXY!!!

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

TheOnerous wrote: Looks like SSILD is working quite well for you.

I was shocked by the duration of your deferred/WBTB! An hour and half! I would never get back to sleep if I stayed up that long.
Onerous, given my own preferences I would not have waited so long to get back to bed, but my wife got up earlier than I did and was a disruption and distraction to this process. I couldn't get back to bed until after she left. I am definitely still experimenting with this method. I had another phase experience last night that I will write about later. Thanks for your comments!  8)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Ha ha, I can relate to that! It was only when I started to practise lucid dreaming that I realised how much my wife fidgets in bed.

I will keep an eye on your progress. So far I have not achieved LD with SSILD and it's frustrating. It will take some time probably to experiment and find out if SSILD is best used with WILD, MILD, indirect techniques,something else or just on its own.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Taking Time to Stop and Sme... EAT the Flowers!!!

Unfortunately there is no content from this phase experience that I can't write about here. My phase life as a deepening goat!  ::)

At least for now, it seems that sleeping on my stomach is having a positive effect on both OBE and LD experiences. This morning was an LD experience that took place when I just couldn't get through the 15 seconds of focusing on the sounds around me using the SSILD technique. I'm not sure, but I think I caught onto lucidity pretty close to my actual dream entry.

I realized I was moving forward across a long stretch of green grass that was behind some apartments which resembled those that I lived in many years ago. On recognizing that I was dreaming, I started palpating the grass and foliage as I floated forward. As was doing so, I remembered reading some blogs and forum entries where people would eat things in the phase that you wouldn't normally eat in real life, so, I thought "what the hell" and started eating grass and weeds of many nondescript appearances and varieties. It was nothing to write home about, and actually the sensation of taste was pretty dull.

As I reached the end of the apartments, I turned around and started heading back the other direction. I was dissatisfied with the clarity of the experience and didn't feel things were very deepened. The last thing I remember doing was blowing on my hands as I rubbed them together. At first I thought that that my vision was going to go to hyper-real resolution, but after one piece of ground appeared like it was under the spotlight, nothing else was affected, and I think I woke up- either that or I got caught up in my dreams somehow and lost consciousness.
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: May 3rd/4th 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: Over 24 hours
    • Time between video games and bed time: @ 45 minutes
    • Time between computer/phone screen and bed time: @ 5 minutes
      • Bed Time: @ 10:00 pm
      • POA: Phase sex with a list of 8 DC women in as hyper-real encounters as possible and testing multiple orgasms in the phase
      • Practice: Passive LD or Spontaneous OBE
      • Deferred Method? : Yes
      • Deferred Time: 2:30 am
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 2:36 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry. Getting to bed before 11 pm; Taking time to affirm body and mind notification when I'm dreaming or at a separation state; Taking time to dry-run my POA in my mind. Sleeping on my stomach; Using SSILD techniques; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA.
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: SSILD Method - 5 cycles of observing behind closed eyes for 15 seconds, observing sounds for 15 seconds, and observing bodily sensations for 15 seconds before going to sleep
      • Lucid Dream?: Yes
      • OBE?: No
      • Deepening Methods: Palpating, Tasting surroundings
      • Maintaining Methods: Palpating, Tasting surroundings
      • POA Progress?: NONE
      • POA Tasks Achieved?: Deepening only
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Phase): N/A
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Physical): N/A
      • Perceived Time in Phase: 6 Minutes
      • Lessons Learned: Experiment more with sleeping on my stomach;  Make a more conscious effort to PEER as a deepening technique; Get more aggressively familiar with anchoring and phase re-entry techniques
      Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Interesting Exit, but Not More Than a PG-Rated Experience

Only one phase entry this whole weekend. SSILD still seems to reward my efforts- at least to enter the phase, but the depth and extremes of the encounters have been disappointing. Had one morning where after I did SSILD, it seemed like there was this "severely caffeinated vibration" as I slept and during dreams

I did SSILD techniques both before I went to sleep, and after I woke early in the morning before going back to bed. It was another of those disrupted WBTB mornings, so I didn't get back to bed before 7 am.

At some point I had the awareness that I was pulling something that was about the same consistency as a woven high pressure waterhose with a blue stripe down the length of it. I instinctively kept pulling on this, making it more and more real until I slipped out of my body and began my phase POA. When I got to the encounter room, Cora breezed past me and out the front door. There was nobody else in the room.

I pursued Cora to the front door and when I opened it, it looked like her and various friends were holding a car wash or something on my front lawn. I walked up to her, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. She looked at me kind of strange for a minute, and for a second I thought she was going to insult me. "Yummy" was all she said. Ok, I'll take that.

I reached way around her and grabbed the back of her pants while we ducked back inside the house and I slowly was able to walk her down my hallway rocking her back and forth like I was lazily moving a book shelf or something. "Are we going to have sex?" she asked. I affirmed her question, and shortly after approaching the encounter room door, I WOKE UP!!!!  >:(
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: May 4th/5th 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: Over 24 hours
    • Time between video games and bed time: @ 20 minutes
      • Bed Time: @ 2:00 am
      • POA: Phase sex with a list of 8 DC women in as hyper-real encounters as possible and testing multiple orgasms in the phase
      • Practice: Passive LD or Spontaneous OBE
      • Deferred Method? : Yes
      • Deferred Time: 7:00 am
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 7:15 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry. Deferral for 5 or 6 hours; Taking time to affirm body and mind notification when I'm dreaming or at a separation state; Taking time to dry-run my POA in my mind. Sleeping on my stomach; Using SSILD techniques; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA.
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: SSILD Method - 5 cycles of observing behind closed eyes for 15 seconds, observing sounds for 15 seconds, and observing bodily sensations for 15 seconds before going to sleep
      • Lucid Dream?: No
      • OBE?: Yes
      • Deepening Methods: Palpating
      • Maintaining Methods: Palpating
      • POA Progress?: Opening door of encounter room, physical but non-sexual contact with Cora
      • POA Tasks Achieved?: Minimal Deepening, Physical Contact with DC Woman #1 Cora
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Phase): 2
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Physical): 1
      • Perceived Time in Phase: 7 Minutes
      • Lessons Learned: Time to take a break and see what my mind/body does on its own during downtime; wondering what effect it might have to alternate a non-sexual POA at least once; Recognize vibrations from SSILD in dreams and shift to my POA rather than playing with my lower lip and being a spectator to everything.
      Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Once Upon a Time There Was The End

Hooray I got the phase via LD... oops, never mind- I lost it.

Officially I am on a break from all phase methods (not even doing affirmation, intention, or deferral), but somewhere around midnight I was dreaming. Without any prompting or trigger or anything I can place my finger on, I was standing in the doorway of what looked like a utility room. I had this faint sense of vibration and immediately I knew that I was in the phase.  :o I held up my hands in front of me and continued to feel this strange, over-caffeinated tremble vibration. I started rubbing my hands and was contemplating how to get to the encounter room. The thought crossed my mind of getting back to my bed as a reference point to get there, and I woke up.  :-\
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: May 10th/11th 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 5 hours
    • Time between video games and bed time: Over 24 hours
      • Bed Time: @ 9:30 pm
      • Practice: None- Officially on Phase Break
      • Deferred Method? : No
      • Deferred Time: N/A
      • Time Back to Bed: N/A
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry; deepening AS I proceed with my POA.
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: NONE
      • Lucid Dream?: Yes
      • OBE?: No
      • Deepening Methods: Rubbing hands together
      • Maintaining Methods: Rubbing hands together
      • POA Progress?: None
      • POA Tasks Achieved?: None
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Phase): N/A
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Physical): N/A
      • Perceived Time in Phase: 15 Seconds
      • Lessons Learned: Move to translocation action before thinking too much, and instead of using bed/body as reference point for further progress; get in a habit of doing reality checks to capitalize on False Awakenings.
      Happy Flying!  8)