Re: Your best Techniques for Maintaining

Post by Goddes »

Forced Falling Asleep
Oblivion
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Oblivion »

I chose Constant Activity, but in my case I  would rather call it  Unquenchable Constant Curiosity:).
whiterain

Post by whiterain »

floating with my legs tucked up has worked very well for me

i have heard other people using objects that they do not use in reality such as chewing gum, or constantly squeezing a rubber ball
Phasing101
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phasing101 »

Constant Activity; because if I'm not active in the state I'm not putting any real intent around being there and I instinctively get bored and start creating a Lucid Dream.

Otherwise I find that maintaining is quite easy unless there are outside factors, like someone shaking me awake, or very loud noises.

Ben has the best concept with rubbing your hands together and blowing on them, or 'free running', because this is keeping your MIND inside of the reality. If your mind focuses elsewhere you have no chance of staying focused unless you yourself have enough mind-power to take over.

I have always found that my most memorable projections have been with other experienced projectors, even others who are not sure about them being in a dream or an astral world. Not just memorable, but lengthy.

I must also touch on that, since it has to do with maintaining your perception in that reality.

If you are an experienced projector I insist you try this out; First is the preparation for the "Phase Night", which will have to come a full day after you normally sleep. Yes, you have to stay awake for over 24 hours. To start, instead of going to sleep, don't, fight it all day, go through work and everything come home, and even with the urge to sleep don't until 3-4 hours before your normal bed-time. Make sure to be nourished, but not over-full. Now if you have a cell phone or an alarm that can have two times set, set one at the time you normally sleep at, and the second as your normal one. Now, this is where your sleep memory has to be good. Forget about having to wake up in only a couple hours and just get as good of sleep as you can. When you wake up from your first alarm, you should be VERY groggy, now when you go to turn off your alarm, fight yourself to get up to at least your hands and knees on your bed, if you've done it right, you should barely even be able to hold yourself up. To make sure to do it right, fight actually WAKING UP, don't open your eyes all the way, don't listen for anything else but the sound of your alarm, don't pay attention to anything but what you are wanting to do AND MAKE SURE YOU GET UP AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

As you can barely hold yourself up, let yourself fall asleep as you lay back down, in the same movement. You can then do anything you would normally do to enter the phase. You will notice that everything is a lot more detailed, clearer, brighter and even more solid.

I call this "Hard Projection", where you use your own physiology to initiate a deeper state of conscious awareness. "Soft Projection" is using sensory or other "mental" faculties to initiate the deepened state of conscious awareness.

You can also use this technique with substances, such as Energy Drinks, Teas and others forms of high dose caffeine/energy.

This works by "tricking" your body and mind into thinking it is sleeping, or not sleeping, or maybe sleeping, it comes down to your own decision. Because with you being in such a deep point of sleep and waking up suddenly your body is still sleeping, when you push your body to move, and it is so week you can barely move yourself, or hold yourself up you are telling your body to move but it doesn't want to. Which could also technically work while experiencing sleep paralysis, which is the same thing that happens, your cognitive senses re-awaken before your body does. What you are effectively doing though when going back to sleep is already being in awareness of you unconscious, plus the added bonus of already being self-oriented.

I'm teaching this technique because it increases your time within that reality roughly 6-10 fold. Meaning if you sleep for 1 hour, it feels roughly from 6-10 hours within the reality. So after an average 6 hour night of sleep you could be within that reality for what feels like to you 2 days. Mind you feeling the 2 days was the longest I've ever experienced, but there is one individual who swore she lived there for a week.

The trouble with lengthy projections is our ability to remember the experience after waking. Unless the experience was life-changing the projector may start to forget each hour within every minute of being awake. Forgetting more the more they try and remember, changing it every time they try to remember. Again, our brain will naturally piece things together to try and make sense of things though we might not want it too.

Again, hope this is useful to users, I would like to see how deep other experienced projectors can get after learning this technique.

'Till next-time,

Phasing101
If everything we perceive is a reflection of the past and our actions dictate the future, what creates our reality? The choices we make, or the past that made us make the choice?
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Constant Activity; because if I'm not active in the state I'm not putting any real intent around being there and I instinctively get bored and start creating a Lucid Dream.
Isn't Phase and Lucid Dream the same?
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Phasing101.... I know that you have good intentions, but you are confusing novice practitioners rather than helping...
Remember, we already have a teacher. It's called Michael Raduga
Phasing101
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phasing101 »

LucidDreaming wrote:
Isn't Phase and Lucid Dream the same?
As I had explained in detail on another thread; Technically it is all the same, but a Lucid Dream is a reality created by your mind. You create the walls, how hard they are, you create the gravity, how heavy or light you are... etc. So in the instance I was talking about here, if I have no real "purpose" to be traveling through the Phase, then I will then start creating that reality around where I am in the phase at that point, or I will wake myself up slightly only to put myself back to sleep; I'm doing all of this because I can then start creating a kind of "game" within my head. This is the absolute best "video game" you could ever imagine... literally.

Also:

JorgeLTE - I was giving out that information for those who were able to understand it, hoping that the more advanced users could gain further skills. Remember, not everything is for the novice.

That gets me to thinking;

There should be a section of the forums where the more advanced projectors could talk about the skills they found along the way. At least then we can meet each other and start doing other practices such as directed projecting to an area neither projectors have been before.
If everything we perceive is a reflection of the past and our actions dictate the future, what creates our reality? The choices we make, or the past that made us make the choice?
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

JorgeLTE - I was giving out that information for those who were able to understand it, hoping that the more advanced users could gain further skills. Remember, not everything is for the novice.
Well, maybe you are taking this a little bit too serious and you complicate things. What if there is nothing "clever " to understand, regarding Phase subject.
At least then we can meet each other and start doing other practices such as directed projecting to an area neither projectors have been before.
What, what, what?
Phasing101
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phasing101 »

LucidDreaming wrote:
Well, maybe you are taking this a little bit too serious and you complicate things. What if there is nothing "clever " to understand, regarding Phase subject.
That is what people do not understand... this is not just some "indie-pop" fad that people will forget in a couple years. This is a subject of science that has been studied for centuries. Vedic Science has studied consciousness since before the concept of Philosophy was in full contemplation. There is nothing "clever" to understand at all, it is all very complicated research that has taken me my entire life to understand, and I am still breaking it all down. The fact is, all of this works scientifically if you know about each subject.

Also, what is "a little too serious"? Something that people think is not serious, actually has more to do with their own life than they could imagine.
At least then we can meet each other and start doing other practices such as directed projecting to an area neither projectors have been before.
What, what, what?
That is the real way of proving to yourself that this is real. Going to places you have never been before. You can start with parts of your city you have never been. You could then fly over to the area and start seeing everything new, you can then verify it for yourself by going there sometime while you are awake. You can even have your friends give you tests, like hiding something of yours and you have to find it.

I also meet with other projectors sometimes, though it is very hard to remember the details like how to spell their name, etc. Which is why as I mentioned in another thread that memory is huge for this.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

That is what people do not understand... this is not just some "indie-pop" fad that people will forget in a couple years. This is a subject of science that has been studied for centuries. Vedic Science has studied consciousness since before the concept of Philosophy was in full contemplation. There is nothing "clever" to understand at all, it is all very complicated research that has taken me my entire life to understand, and I am still breaking it all down. The fact is, all of this works scientifically if you know about each subject.
I can't deny that lots of things, regarding Phase, are yet to know and when it comes to the surface, it may be shocking. You said that it took your whole life to figure out as much as you know now, but what if you went into the wrong direction and got fooled by your mind. What if the truth you know about this subject is not true at all?

Also, what is "a little too serious"? Something that people think is not serious, actually has more to do with their own life than they could imagine.

What, what, what?
That is the real way of proving to yourself that this is real. Going to places you have never been before. You can start with parts of your city you have never been. You could then fly over to the area and start seeing everything new, you can then verify it for yourself by going there sometime while you are awake. You can even have your friends give you tests, like hiding something of yours and you have to find it.
Everyone thought of the same thing at least once and everyone tryed it at least once. Your brain contains sh*t load of information and even if you think, that the place visited in the phase is new to you, you have already seen it "real life". You can't deny it. It's your imagination that you are meeting and not other practicioners. Ofcourse, it would be nice that everything you said were true, and I am no sceptic and I am very open-minded, but still... Alright. tell me somekind of technique to try, when I am in the Phase, which would prove you are right.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Phasing101 wrote: That is the real way of proving to yourself that this is real. Going to places you have never been before. You can start with parts of your city you have never been. You could then fly over to the area and start seeing everything new, you can then verify it for yourself by going there sometime while you are awake. You can even have your friends give you tests, like hiding something of yours and you have to find it.
-.- #implied facepalm

No words.
Last edited by JorgeLTE on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

As needed sensory amplification (most of the time).  It depends.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Palpation-yesterday night- wearing earphones during the experience-i was watching the clip with Maria Forza demonstrating 'palpation technique' for maintaining. it worked-it is the first time i made use of this technique.
-i found myself out of coincidence from waist to the head with my legs still attached to the physical body. Instead of wiggering or creating  phantom legs i decided to roll over and i soon found myself completely out of the body and peering the objects on my bedroom table, then, i started to palpate the tiled floor, walls, examining through touch. This procedure did guarantee lucidity. What i avoided was watching my physical body on the bed. Somehow i knew that if i did i would be returning back there. i went on palpating the wooden framework of the doorway towards the little space leading to the glass window through which i passed through without any problem. Then, i found myself at the garage touching and testing the floor the moto and finally the gate of the garage. Tried to fly away over the gate, but i ended up half awake in my physical body with only the torso and the head out of coincidence. Then i realized i had forgotten to take hold of a non-physical object which would help go back to the non-physical surroundings about my apartment room. Had no time to elaborate cause i begin working now, 6-30a.m. during the first part of the experience i rubbed my hands together and tapped my face and forehead.

"All deepening techniques should be practiced with a high level of aggression, with no pauses, only continuous, deliberate action. If techniques are practiced in a calm, relaxed manner, then deepening attempts will most often result in falling asleep or returning to the body."
Yes, that's what i tried to do, that's what i did. One has to be speedy in changing palpation, to tapping and so on trying other procedures. i would call it 'exploitation'.
Last edited by Tony on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Post by Tony »

'All methods for controlling the phase space stem from a primary law: the degree of changeability of the phase space is inversely proportionate to the depth of the phase and the stability of its objects. That is, the deeper and more stable the phase, the more difficult it is to perform something unusual in it because in a deep, stable phase, the laws of it begin to closely resemble those of the physical world.'

Reply by tony=Very true according to my experiences. Flying is an activity which licitness would depend on the customs of each place, not putting one's finger if the referred place is real or virtual, out of the scope and it belongs to theories . It is obvious that if somebody flies over the street when the agreement is to walk on foot it would mean exhibitionism-according to supposed levels and under certain circumstances. However, flying itself is an activity completely innocuous out of that site rules of behavior and points of view. if i die physically today i would not bother to be living into certain realities. Still it is not a proselitism, i am interested in the experience myself. 
Last edited by Tony on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Summarizing yesterday night's phase experience=
-indirect technique=as i went to bed i felt in a good mood for experiencing the phase, i just lied down and watched some obe's interviews on video clips until i felt asleep. And the sound put me to sleep. i woke up within 50min to feel the vibrations. i knew i could do it and started to 'squeeze' my brain and it vibrated like a cell phone and vibrations spread all over the body. i could not feel my feet neither my hands and that tingling sensations increased and i started to hear noises coming from my brain. i said to myself it is now or never. So, i created a magnetic field around my right hand, my left hand creeping up to my arms and tried on wiggling members, didn't work, so i tried to rotate, nothing happened, visualizing a well known place=nothing. After that i decided to go back to sleep inducing my mind to try on the whole series of attempts upon my next awakening. Funny i found myself awaken into the phase. it is all that i wanted.
As i walked on the streets i used palpation technique, did sommersaults, climbed on walls and a lot of monkey like things to remain in the phase. i sucked little peebles, drank coffee, flew over tops of buildings like spider man. and the whole phase must have lingered for 15 minutes. During the phase i did a lot of things, supposedly talked to people, played with children, talked to wise man, talked about myself in a realistic way. it is enough the rest is subjective. Oh, i made use of peering too and was very agressive during the whole experience, didn't stop. but when  i did reality checks, staring at my hands while talking to someone, rubbing the hands before my eyes, itching myself and mind you-squeezing my virtual brain to remain in the phase, drinking coffee there increased my lucidity.   
Last edited by Tony on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phanes
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phanes »

I never really need to palpate whenever I enter the phase, I've been practicing with meditation first before trying to enter the phase so when I combine the two, over time it becomes rather easy to not even try anymore. I'll even enter the phase while exercising, it's not that big of a deal for me anymore.