Re: Golkvo Flying

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
GOLKVO

Golkvo Flying

Post by GOLKVO »

I slept at night at about 2:30 AM and after half an hour I suddenly wake up. There was darkness in the room. I was lying in the bed and I felt the floor was sloping. For a moment I was surprised afraid of falling down but immediately came to mind that THIS IS PHASE! I could not see anything but did not try to open the eyes otherwise phase would have gone, I started to rub hands to deepen the phase and strong vibrations occured. I confirmed that this is phase so I tried to levitate upwards, and felt like flying in the air, but vision was not present so started to rub hands together and again strong vibrations appeared. I again tried to levitate up. Then I desired to see something and saw a small picture in the darkness, then I started to looking at it and it became wider and wider and started to come nearer but suddenly I felt that I came back in the bed. Then I started thinking about the experiense.
Last edited by GOLKVO on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

suddenly I felt that I came back in the bed
Did it feel like you jolted or fell into your bed... That's how I often exit the phase.
Also did you attempt to do this using techniques or was it spontaneous?

Anyway good luck! You've taken your first steps into another world :)
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

Congratulations on your phase entrance Golkvo! Unfortunately I think you had such a limited experience because your body was starving for NREM sleep where REM sleep is the type optimal for the phase experience. See the graph on page 210 of the SOBT Guidebook. Basically you went to sleep at 2:30 am.

A sleep cycle is roughly 90 minutes, so at 3 am, your body is still hungering for the deepest level of NREM sleep possible. This is why Michael Raduga recommends using indirect methods following 6 hours of plain old restful sleeping. After that point, the body is pretty near to having its fill of NREM sleep and cycles repeatedly through REM sleep instead—which is exactly what you want.

Hope this helps you out a little bit. I've read completely through the Guidebook except for the section "The Highest Level of Practice" (I read the intro, and I'm not ready for it yet). I reviewed some things over the past couple of days and was amazed how much more I picked up after another read. I highly recommend you consult the Guide frequently to make the most of your phase practice efforts. Here's to many awesome experiences for us in the phase!  8)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
GOLKVO

Post by GOLKVO »

12padams wrote:
suddenly I felt that I came back in the bed
Did it feel like you jolted or fell into your bed... That's how I often exit the phase.
Also did you attempt to do this using techniques or was it spontaneous?

Anyway good luck! You've taken your first steps into another world :)
I felt jolted when suddenly I realized that I am in the Phase & when upon rubbing hands I felt strong vibrations. I wanted to see & so used Observing Images technique. I must have made some mistake in doing the Observing Images technique, due to which I came back into the body. Another mistake was that I did not attempted to re enter the Phase, just started to think over it.
GOLKVO

Post by GOLKVO »

Th3TruthizInThere wrote: Congratulations on your phase entrance Golkvo! Unfortunately I think you had such a limited experience because your body was starving for NREM sleep where REM sleep is the type optimal for the phase experience. See the graph on page 210 of the SOBT Guidebook. Basically you went to sleep at 2:30 am.

A sleep cycle is roughly 90 minutes, so at 3 am, your body is still hungering for the deepest level of NREM sleep possible. This is why Michael Raduga recommends using indirect methods following 6 hours of plain old restful sleeping. After that point, the body is pretty near to having its fill of NREM sleep and cycles repeatedly through REM sleep instead—which is exactly what you want.

Hope this helps you out a little bit. I've read completely through the Guidebook except for the section "The Highest Level of Practice" (I read the intro, and I'm not ready for it yet). I reviewed some things over the past couple of days and was amazed how much more I picked up after another read. I highly recommend you consult the Guide frequently to make the most of your phase practice efforts. Here's to many awesome experiences for us in the phase!  8)
Yes, I will read & memorize the techniques for better experience, becouse one should know what to do at a specific moment.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

GOLKVO wrote: I slept at night at about 2:30 AM and after half an hour I suddenly wake up. There was darkness in the room. I was lying in the bed and I felt the floor was sloping. For a moment I was surprised afraid of falling down but immediately came to mind that THIS IS PHASE! I could not see anything but did not try to open the eyes otherwise phase would have gone, I started to rub hands to deepen the phase and strong vibrations occured. I confirmed that this is phase so I tried to levitate upwards, and felt like flying in the air, but vision was not present so started to rub hands together and again strong vibrations appeared. I again tried to levitate up. Then I desired to see something and saw a small picture in the darkness, then I started to looking at it and it became wider and wider and started to come nearer but suddenly I felt that I came back in the bed. Then I started thinking about the experiense.
Congratulations!  You were in the phase indeed!  By the way, here's something that usually helps me to get vision.  I'm in the habit of rubbing my hands together like you as soon as I enter the phase.  I aggressively rub my hands near my face and try to see them.  If I only get tactility but no vision then I start blowing on them at the same time.

The usual result:  I see a transparent and warm stream of air coming out of my mouth and my hands come into view along with the rest of the environment.  It's magical because sometimes it appears that the hot stream from my mouth is painting the dark surroundings with light and colour!  Here's an example that I found in my journal (this one is quite old):

"Hissing vibrations didn't take long to ensue. All of a sudden, I heard noises like someone was trying to break in the house. I was thinking about checking it out but remembered that in that state it was probably an auditory hallucination. I raised my head a little and suddenly acquired partial vision. I could see my room and heard a fluttering noise of something approaching. I looked at the doorway and saw what looked like a flock of bats barging in, which merged with shaded areas of the room and disappeared.

I fully separated from my body and rubbed my hands together to engross myself in that room replica which had more posters on the walls than it should. I blew on my hands and saw what looked like a stream of hot air which appeared to help me manifest the entire house as I moved around from room to room. This transparent shimmering stream which I perceived to come from my mouth was also brightening up the environment and greatly improving my vision. I went back to my room to see my sleeping body to find that it was missing as well as the bed. Stacey was asleep on the floor. I shook her and woke her up deliberately to tell her that I was "out of body". She just mumbled incoherently.

I told her that she couldn't say much because she was probably a figment of my imagination. She shrugged and laid back down. I told her I could turn her into a demon if I wanted to. At that point, her form stood up and turned to face me. Her facial features changed, her teeth were sharp and her eyes were unnaturally black as though her pupils had severely dilated. It was the typical demonic mydriasis seen in the movies. She smirked and snarled as she lunged forward in an attack. I fought back and there came a point where I grabbed both her arms and stared her in the face to say that she wasn't real.

She turned back to normal and we started having sex which felt wetter than waking life sex or it seemed like more fluids were involved. Suddenly the thought form was no longer Stacey but rather a large black woman at which point the sexual act was being carried out in the same manner that a pair of dogs would do."
;D

Remember: deepening is the first thing you should do upon phase entrance.  Always be ready to maintain as well. A plan of action helps, and, in the case of a foul, attempt reentry!

Good luck and well done!  8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.