OOBE Research Center. Volunteers are Needed!

All important news and announcements
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

OOBE Research Center. Volunteers are Needed!

Post by Michael Raduga »

Don't be a lone wolf. Come join our friendly team and be a part of the most promising research of the modern age!

Requirements: be able to enter the Phase at least once a week.

What to expect: you will receive instructions for performing experiments in the Phase; you include those instructions into your plan of action for the Phase; you carry it out; and you send your results back. All is easy and simple.

Contact: [email protected] (include your name, country, and how often you can enter the Phase)

More about OOBE Research Center http://research.obe4u.com/
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: OOBE Research Center. Volunteers are Needed!

Post by Summerlander »

Thank you for this opportunity.  Out of curiosity, are the OOBE Research Centre Chiefs allowed to take part in the experiments?
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Of course, but major part of their work must be focused on analysis;) I'll participate in all tests too.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

Hello! I guess I can participate. My sleep schedule has been fixed, everything should be working according to the plan. Just tell me what I need to do.  ;D

And congrats summerlander for getting in the team :)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

There will be experiments being issued soon.  And thanks, Ssergiu!  By the way, Michael, I'll be focused on this analysis and if I get the chance, I participate in a few!  :)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Soon I will reach once a week condition and I will totally join.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

I'm at about 1 per week, but I still feel like I lack sufficient control to be able to experiment successfully. 

More accurately, I feel like I should focus on developing key skills in deepening and maintaining for the time being.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

LawPaw, that's my Department.  I'll come up with experiences that will get people to manage the Phase and hopefully, in no time, you will familiarise yourself with what works and the Phase will be piece of cake to manage.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Participating in such projects will improve the practice itself. It'll work as motivation
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It is definitely motivation.  The work is now in motion.  8)
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Guys, a lot of you usually have no plan of actions in the phase. It's a problem. Being a volunteer in our research programs will solve this problem...

To be a volunteer write to [email protected] (name, country, practical level)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Yes, a plan of action is important and can make your stay in the phase last longer.  It also motivates you.
Blackbumper
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Blackbumper »

Since July, i've managed to get into the phase at least once a week with a combination of Lucid dream and OBE. The OBE's only last about 5 to 10 seconds, where as the Lucid dreams last a lot longer. I know both are part of the phase but they have different qualities for me, but thing is that i lack direction and can't seem to 'move' anywhere.

I'll send an email about the research.
Afterlife explorer.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

There are certain things that you can do which will help you to prolong the phase state regardless of how you enter it.  A plan of action can also give you that direction you currently lack.
pkletter91
PHASER
PHASER

Post by pkletter91 »

I usually "dream phase" as I like to call it about two times per week. If you could possibly send me instructions on how to furthure control dream environments than Ill dive right into it. I dont control entry. It just happens. In the morning I have full recollection and full realization of the reality of all actions and events that took place within my dream. The only problem I have is that I dont control the plot of the dream. It seams that all plots are pre conditioned rather than controllable. Another interesting piece of information is that I can tell when I'm using phase and physical consciousness. Its all determined by the perspective your viewing the dream from. first person is phase and third person perspective is physical mind. This may be a break through in itself.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

pkletter91 wrote: Its all determined by the perspective your viewing the dream from. first person is phase and third person perspective is physical mind. This may be a break through in itself.
Sorry but I am unable to agree with this personally... All my dreams are in first person...are you saying for you personally this occurs or for everybody?

Also about these experiments... Once I can actually enter the phase with ease (only had one fully conscious experience so far) I will join...

First however I have my own plan of actions and experiments to perform which I will continue to document in my book "Entering The Phase - A 17 Year Old's Journey" (I document every single little attempt at phase entrance and even dreams... It's really my full story from the beginning of my phase journey...)
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I recently downloaded the Practical Guide, and I'm reading it over several times, before I try to apply any of the information in it to my lifestyle. I don't really have any questions right now, but I'd like to say that I've experienced a profound NDE in my life, in 2002, and from what I've read here about Phase, and reaching Phase States, they are identical in many ways when one considers the very minute details of both NDE and Phase.
I have a lot to say about this subject, NDE & Phase, and I'm interested in participating in a study or experiment. To me it makes no difference what one calls it, NDE, Phase, OBE or a Projection of Consciousness, something is there and I want to know what it is. 
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Would you consider to write down this NDE.
There is a thread about it at 'questions'
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I'm still learning how to post replies in the various areas.
To preface my  experience I have abridged many details, because the account is just too long and sometimes too difficult to re-live and describe as it happened.
While on a three-week vacation in Virginia Beach, Virginia in 2002, I accidently poisoned myself after eating spoiled fish. While laying in bed that night, I seized, and was thrown awake. Within seconds I stopped breathing and suffocated-out, I have vivid recollections of what that feels like. I sat up and peeled out of my body. The sensation was amazing, the part of me out, was light as a feather, the part in, kept all the injuries of my lifetime, in the corpse, the illness-symptoms and the toxin too.
The room grayed out and I experienced becoming aware of being in a light gray void that felt endless and timeless, with no beginning or end to it. I had no sense of having a body at all, until I thought about it, then, I immediately experienced having one.
I could not see it, it seemed more like an extremely vivid memory of who I was. I was not looking out through eyes, they too, seemed to be only vivid memories of a lifetime of what I had seen. There was no sense of time passing, I was more fascinated then frightened by it all.
There were no laws or principles of any kind that referenced a place, where my mind moved, so moved the experience. I was concern for my body, and then found myself in the room, seeing it laying on the bed.
Also, there were three others there, two of which were out of their bodies and the third didn't have a body at all. They were on the other side of the bed, all conversing with me. The one farthest away from me, you could say, was an experienced practitioner, working with the other two. The next-one closest to me, was a highly advanced human being, living between the two contexts. The third resided completely in the context I was in at that moment, and in other contexts I didn't even know existed. 
This is all I want to describe for now. I left out a lot of details about what it feels like to feel yourself suffocating, and your heart going into fibrillation. The body dose all kinds of involuntary grotesque things when expelling toxins.
I'm being treated professionally for PTSD related to the events of 2002. Becoming part of a group was suggested in addition to my care.
I'm a very open and honest person.
Comments and questions are always welcome.
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

Thanks for sharing!
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I'm hoping to share some of my past experience in this forum, as I begin the Phase State work this week.
Form the study guide, I read where we practice phantom movements, i.e. imaging moving a part of the body more and more for conditioning into a Phase or out of body state.

Because of my NDE and or PTSD, I developed a severe sleep disorder. I'll spare everyone many of the details.
But whenever I get into bed to sleep, any time of day or night, my foot begins to shake, side-side, up-down and so forth, while I'm awake. Two weeks ago, I decided to just go with it, see what happens. Soon it was my entire leg shaking, then my other leg, then my pelvis, abdomen, chest and shoulders. My entire body was shaking I felt as if I was jogging in place. It was uncomfortable at first, but then started feeling pretty good.

I allowed this shaking to come-on to me, whenever it wants too. It is invigorating and excellent cardiovascular while laying in bed. A few days ago, It turn into a fairly high, full-body vibration.

I image myself,  to be somewhere else, and it continues (full-body vibration) without my needing to be in my body. It often feels like someone else is doing it for me.

My sleep disorder seems the same as the phantom movements described in the guide, but different in that, I'm fully-awake, actually moving my body parts, then go out of body, while body continues involuntary shuddering in the bed. When I think of body, I'm immediately back in my body, and it feels like I got a real workout, I feel like I've jogged 5 miles.

Comments questions are always welcome.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I just finished 5 hours of being out of body. I started a deep meditation around 2:30 pm my time and was unable to hold it any longer. Also, my OBE flickered in and out, in some sort of choice between experience to have.

Just before leaving my body, It started trashing movement that planed-out, into a big full-body vibration, which turned into some sort of communication across worlds, phases or whatever it's called, as best as I can describe it. My legs, arms, hands and fingers were moving in some sort of way to communicate, my minds intentions.

If anyone had walked in on me I would have looked like a man signaling air craft in some sort of Ka-Boo-key dance.
To become aware of my body, relaxes it away from this other program or phase that is running, or I'm in. This is as best as I can describe it, going OB.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Because of my NDE and or PTSD, I developed a severe sleep disorder. I'll spare everyone many of the details.
Please don't.  Now that you mentioned it, feel free to go full throttle on this.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

Several months, to a year after my NDE, I developed a severer sleep disorder. Google, cataplexy and narcolepsy. Additionally, I would snap fully awake at 3:33 AM, almost every morning, for about six to eight months after, and try to perform some task or program it don't understand.

I breathe on a machine during sleep now, because I stop breathing so many times during sleep, and for so long, my brain starves for oxygen. I could die or suffer irreversible brain damage without it. Remember, it only takes four minutes for this to happen and I'm baked.

Other details, post NDE, were, I found myself wandering the streets in my hood at 3:33 in the AM, for no reason I could think of. I would snap awake and feel compelled to do something follow some instructions of some kind, I still don't know what.

My NDE occur in 2002, the move, The Forth Kind came out many years later. in the move there is a montage, where the a clock shows 3:33. I key on things like this, the move scared the shit out me for several days.

During normal wakening hours, or what most of us would consider waking hours, I experience moments where I can't tell if I'm awake or dreaming. I got fired from my job over this one, but continue to just go with it no matter what happens.
I feel that these moments are when my attention becomes focused in another Phase State, to used the terms of this forum.
Problems with PTSD, are fears while in altered states, developed post NDE. I will not leave my house other than, to go food shopping, get gas for the car, check the mail-box and so forth. These other states occur very often, I have control over them, but often find myself with other people, experiencing the same thing.

I avoid contact with people at all cost. My life style resembles one society would judge as Paranoid Schizophrenia, I worry about it too. I choose to believe there is something real to all this, and have resided myself to find out what it is.
So as I share all these thing that happened to me, everyone reading here, has to decide for themselves what to make of it. I want to know myself.

Comments are always welcome.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I notice when I'm out for extended periods, I flicker in and out of the body laying in bed and in and out of a host of personalities, of my own creation. i.e. different desires different experience. I have the intent, to explore what I encounter, But it's still a little difficult to place my desire into just one self.

I'm new here and enjoy reading the posts.
Last edited by CKing71 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I completed 8 hours OB, Saturday AM to PM ending at 8:30 PM, my time. Again as I mentioned, my actual body performs some sort of dance, with precise poses of my arms, legs, hands and finger movements.

My feeling is what is over there, want to come over here, just for lack of a better explanation. Also as mentioned before I flicker in and out of my body. My body movements are like antenna transmitting and receiving some sort of instructions and then processing it all.

When I'm OB my body goes on by its self, the deeper I focus OB the more complex the dance becomes, for lack of a better way to describe it. When I try to focus on only one desire I find myself back in my body. It seems to me that someone other than myself, is running the show, with some higher intent I don't understand. I feel like a siphon, my Kabuki dance, pulling energy here, bringing that phase into this one, rather than just going there and looking around. I doing some sort of important work. What I still don't know.

I thought while OB, that if I could buy a headset, with hundreds of probes on it connected a computer port, I could transmit a circadian rhythm through the world wide web. Make the web come alive.
Last edited by CKing71 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

To my way of thinking, now, post NDE, I'm not the same person at all and could never go back to who I was. I'm forever changed by it and always trying to return to the first experience, and realizing it doesn't begin or end, it's going on in every moment, awake or asleep makes no difference. I spend a great deal of time while in this body trying to understand it and accept it on its face.

Call it Phase, or projection, or OBE, NDE,  makes no difference. It's important to know, you are the seers of experience and the generators of experiences. You're not alone, however, others have mastered dynamics what you may think of as millions of years ago, that are still beyond the you, that you think is real.

While I'm on this website, I'll respect the admin-owner, and identify and refer to Phase while posting, of which there are many. Phases can be thought of, and referred to, in just as many ways as well. Example: 3 Phase electrical power, the Greek symbol theta, the meaning of theta in various application and so on.

I Don't get hung-up on terms, get into your personal experiences and desires, they return to you when you are awake and in body, start looking for them in the slightest of details, while awake or asleep or OB.

Be well
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

To add to this, let us remember how to answer this question:

What is the Phase State?

The phase is a hybrid state of mind that incorporates both wakefulness and dreaming.  In the phase, a person is able to lucidly experience their dreams and possess waking life memory.  Experience in such state can be so realistic that an individual will often mistake it for wakefulness - not just in the case of false awakenings but also upon an intentional phase entrance. 

It is also believed that the phase accounts for the majority of alien abductions (especially when these are closely related to sleep), and, bizarrely, near-death experiences (NDEs).  In the case of NDEs, neurologists postulate that a drop in blood pressure causes bursts of REM (rapid eye movement) activity in the brain.  REM is a stage where most of our vivid dreaming occurs and where lucidity is likely to manifest. 

The phase state, under normal conditions, can be voluntarily induced from wakefulness or dreaming: wake-initiated and dream-initiated lucid dreams (WILDs and DILDs).  Entering the phase world from wakefulness can often involve the realistic illusion of separating from one’s body.  In fact, methods of “separationâ€