Almost there . . .

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
VMU
PHASER
PHASER

Almost there . . .

Post by VMU »

I'm making progress. After weeks of practice, I finally managed to float out of my body trough my back. I realized I was awake and started with the indirect techniques. I started with swimming and after a second, the tingling began and I started to float. When I realized it (Wow, it's ACTUALLY happening) I shot back into my body and wasn't able to do it a second time. It all happened in a matter of seconds, but it felt great! I WANT MORE  ;D

This was the only time it worked for now. I still practice a lot, but nothing happens. I'm not giving up. I WILL succeed.

I'm still experiencing the heating up problem and I'm trying to remain calm. I must find a way to ignore it without breaking into a sweat (It distracts me)

Apart from these sessions, I experience a few "side effects"

Reverse psychology: I limit myself to practicing three or four times a week. But even on the days, when I'm not practicing, I seem to wake up with a tingling feeling. I'm trying to ignore it because I want to keep myself on the "three to four days a week" schedule.

Remembering dreams: I seem to remember more dreams. I'm very happy with this side effect. I hope to achieve consciousness my dreams soon. A friend of mine told me to draw an imaginary "plus" or "triangle" on my hand before going to sleep as a "reminder" when you're dreaming. I'm going to try that tonight.

Thanks again everyone for your tips. I bought the book so that I don't have to turn on the laptop or my phone every evening to read the pdf.
VMU
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Almost there . . .

Post by VMU »

??? It doesn't seem to work anymore. Maybe I tried too hard all these months. I think the urge to swallow ruins every attempt. I'll give it a rest for now and will try again in a few weeks  :-[