Healing in the Phase

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Healing in the Phase

Post by Jeff »

Healing effects on the physical body resulting from actions taken in the phase are quite real from my experience.

The phase has so far healed both my partially paralyzed father (a few years ago)and my dog very recently. My father was near death and had no medical hope for recovery.His physicians were perplexed by his,to this day,unexplained condition and had refered him to hospice.

My dog was given only a 30% chance of recovery with or without an operation.She is a dachshund-very prone to disk herniation.Her hind legs became paralyzed after jumping off furniture.

My father slowly improved over a year of my continuous phase phase efforts and my dog recovered after one dedicated phase episode.[Of course these were adjunct treatments and I would never recommend the phase in place of normal medical treatment just to be clear with everyone.]

I have begun to work on my C4-C5 nerve impingement as of Friday night.I've already had 4 OBEs that started off the process and I've  felt some positive effects already.[some very weird shit happened that made it quite challenging to focus though...LOL]I plan on reaching into my dreambody's neck and realigning my cervical spine inspired by Michael's 2012 book techniques.

I have a copy of the MRI of my C spine now.I will get a repeat MRI when I feel I have made enough progress.This will provide objective evidence of the phase's healing potential if all goes as planned. I will post progress here.
Last edited by Jeff on Sun May 15, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Healing in the Phase

Post by breadbassed »

This is interesting, i have been meaning to try healing for a while, but seem to get sidetracked and do other things.  I have a couple of ailments that i would like to try and improve.

What method did you use?
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

So far,I have only used chanting and the creation of "healing energy" -which often appears as a wispy white light from my hands.I never was able to see my father's representation,but I always strongly intended for him to recieve the 'healing light' anyway.The technique for finding animate objects didn't ever work for my father;but it did for my dog.

Many of his improvement milestones occurred after the phase treatments.As well,I had a few precognitive 'regular' dreams about his improvements.Today he is almost back to normal,his doctors are stunned.Also,sometimes I would call out to the surrounding phase space itself and request for it to all become 'healing energy' -this is one of the things I did Friday.

I got the chanting and healing light ideas from reading and talking to Robert Waggoner and Ed Kellogg. Robert W. used to have weekly Lucid Dreaming teleconferences that I was lucky enough to participate in.There was occassional discussion of healing/techniques.
Here is an example I found:
http://www.dreaminglucid.com/print/printarthealing.html

Since my impingement is a mechanical problem,Michaels 'reach inside' method seems like a great idea. I plan on,hopefully, feeling for the offending posterior vertebral body with my finger tips, then I will pull it off of the spinal cord and into alignment with the others.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

There's a lot of things we don't know about our world, but I strongly suggest be very caution with this topic.

We have some evidence that we can influent on our organism from the phase, but we haven't scientific proof of healing others more than by getting information from the phase (that's not easy by itself).
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I had 2 Lucid Dreams and 2 OBEs this week so far. I postponed my self healing goal until this morning because of other objectives that came up.( OBE #2 this week)

This morning I seemed to have trouble penetrating the flesh of my dream body.My hands didn't want to 'go inside' ; instead my skin seemed to stretch in a very rubber-like way. I could feel my C spine and concentrated on realigning.

My visual field went blank as I did so,just like it did once last week. (Atleast I wasn't dropped in mid-flight this time like I was last week.I made a mistake by flying and healing at the same time - like an over demand of channel capacity or something....) I almost fouled this time too;but I clung onto some grass and was able to continue with some other experience afterwards.

Since my first 'treatment' I have not experienced any numbness in my left arm or fingers.My left arm has not 'fallen asleep' on me at night either. My symptoms seem to be improving.I still have some neck pain but I do not know if this is directly related to the impingement.
Last edited by Jeff on Sat May 21, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Worked on my neck in the phase again this morning. It was really amazing how my dreambody felt so 'real'. The dream spine responded nicely and it was actually pleasurable...

In waking reality I did not feel any of the usual pain and fatigue while working today. ( I have to look down constantly when I have to 1st assist in abdominal surgeries. This usually causes cramping and pain.)
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I adjusted my neck in the phase this morning after becoming Lucid in a dream. One interesting thing worth mentioning is that a 'dream character' reminded me to deepen by motioning me to put my hands up and feel the texture of a ceiling as I was floating along..LOL.

My neck felt fine when I woke. I haven't had any episodes of numbness since I've begun these periodic phase healings,I'm even sleeping on my effected left side again!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Thanks for interesting experiments! Maybe you will try to solve some other problems too? It would be interesting to see how it will work  with you in other situations
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I finished reading the rest of your material and was inspired to work on my blood pressure next. It would be nice to get off my BP meds. There's so much I want to do in the phase that I almost can't make up my mind...
Ric
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ric »

Thanks for sharing these experiences Jeff. I think this is where it get really interesting. I have seen this sort of thing happen before, but it always seems to elude provability. Its as though everything you influence has to stay in the realm of believability, or else everyone else's consciousness rejects it.
Reality is cool when you "work under the hood".
Last edited by Ric on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The shadows of this world are perceived by mortals, and they think they know Truth, but the Reality which casts the shadows is hidden from them"
Sayings of Jesus 2:2
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Hello Ric,
Yeh,I was skeptical at first myself,but I tried it out of sheer desperation anyway.It does seem like there is some natural constraint that prevents these things from being widely experienced.I wonder if this is simply due to the fact that there are so few phase practitioners in the over all population ?

As well I'm sure there are limits too.I doubt that the laws of physics in the waking world can be directly violated by phase activity.I think it may depend on what has already been observed in the consesus waking world vs. what remains in probability,and thus open to possible influence by nonphysical means.
Ric
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ric »

Actually the more science learns about the laws of physics, the more it looks like consciousness is the fulcrum of reality. Someone (was that you?)posted this awesome vid that shows just how dependant reality is on our consciousness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3he4YHDj ... ideo_title
The theory is that we can change things within the acceptability of all observers. So when we are alone in our "subjective reality" projections we can do anything imaginable. Some of these things can be shared and remembered by several people if they can accept it, but to change or even see anything in "objective reality" we have to accept the "normal" worldview before we can even see what's there. People can usually accept being healed, because they remember being better in the first place. Especially if they are also getting medical attention.
  Just a working theory. As I read on, it seems such ideas have been around for a long, long time.
  The first task of a Shaman was to instill the belief of healing into the patient.
Last edited by Ric on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The shadows of this world are perceived by mortals, and they think they know Truth, but the Reality which casts the shadows is hidden from them"
Sayings of Jesus 2:2
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

A very interesting view point Ric. I think the placebo and nocebo effects support what you're saying-kinda goes along with the shaman's method it seems.

Our mental attitudes and beliefs do effect our health which does seem like nonphysical causation. About the laws,who knows? Some scientists think that the universe is governed by 'flexi-laws' that are subject to change.Maybe we co-create them to a certain extent over a very long period of time-I think the theory of Biocentrism takes a position something like this.

Yeh,I really like Sky Nelson's theory. He believes that there is a nonphysical probability space that QM describes with wave equations. In his theory,when we make freewill choices-which are linked to our imagination and beliefs- and we act on them in the world,we are aligning ourselves with sets of nonphysical future possibilities. These can then show up in our lives as synchronistic events,which do not have physical a cause.

Good point about accepting worldviews and the need to be able to see what's there first. 'Change blindness experiments' seem to show this I think. (That is if I understand them)