Re: Loud painful rushing noise

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Loud painful rushing noise

Post by LawPaw »

A few mornings ago I awoke and started indirect techniques.  I listened in until that sound got to its normal peak, then I started doing imagined swimming motions.  As I was doing the motions it got louder, but bearable.  Once I could only feel my Phase body I rolled out.

When I rolled out blind the noise in my head got painfully loud.  Louder than anything I could imagine.  It sounded like a jet, like you describe at some point, but MUCH louder.  It physically hurt all over.

I started deepening thinking it would go away, but fouled before I got vision because of the pain.  Back in my real body, the noise was still so loud I couldn't stand it and got up in real life.

If I get this rushing noise again, is there anyway to quiet it down?

I usually only enter the phase by translocating out of my body.  This is only the second time I've rolled out.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It happened to me 2 or 3 times 10-12 years ago. I don't know what it is.  I doubt it will happen with you again. Do not worry. Ask me only if it will happend more than once in the future.
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phasing101
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phasing101 »

Another individual I can actually help by giving real information too.

The rushing noise you describe is caused by our conscious mind fading into the "unconscious" mind. You can hear this same rush before and after you black out from loss of oxygen (if a friend has ever blacked you out).

The speed of the rush and intensity of the rush depends on how asleep your body is.

You can also experience the same kind of rush, but instead of audio, it's visual. Whereas it will continuously get brighter until it seems like you are under the noon sun with your eyes closed... even brighter than that.

It is caused by our senses over-heightening for a split second, but because the sense is heightened and the brain is working at a faster speed, time seems slowed, and therefore sounds/looks like it actually takes longer than a split second.

You can not stop it other than by re-setting the deepening. If it happens to you often, you can learn to use it as a way to get you into the phase much sooner. That happened to me all the time growing up, especially through maturity where everything was all developing.

Phasing101
If everything we perceive is a reflection of the past and our actions dictate the future, what creates our reality? The choices we make, or the past that made us make the choice?
DreamInception

Post by DreamInception »

This rush you describe sounds pretty interesting.  Is there anywhere where I can find out more information on this particular subject?

Thanks.