Re: Your best Techniques for Deepening

Post by Goddes »

Aggressive Action :)
Oblivion
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Oblivion »

Sensory amplification, especially when you experience something new as for example, gluing the top of your head to the ceiling and move your body from side to side, gradually increasing amplitude. :)
whiterain

Post by whiterain »

for me the sense of touch is the best one for deepening

spinning can be good, but can also be destabilising if you go too fast
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Definitely the first one for me and a little bit of the others.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Phasing101
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phasing101 »

If my understanding of "Deepening" is correct; the act of being more 'awake' within the Astral State, then it is as follows.

Naturally, I have heightened senses, I'm not saying I'm some superhero, but I do hear and see better than anyone I have ever encountered before. Because of this sensory amplification is natural to me, so if I chose to use my technique called "Sensory Sweeping" I can easily get into a CRV state, and within this state, let myself SLOWLY fall to sleep. The deeper sleep my body falls into the more the spacial environment is perceived, which then adds to my "solidity" within the reality.

My way of entering this reality is much different now that I have experienced every way I could imagine leaving my body. Now, since that it has happened to me for so long, also since that I've practiced all that time, I just choose to slow my "Sleep Entrance" down to a crawl, where I can then feel my "Consciousness" meld with my "Sub-Conscious", to me it feels like a huge slip of perception that I use the difference in realities to "wake up" inside of the Astral Plane. Upon awakening or choosing to wake, I "wake myself" with the intention of sitting up, standing up, or just moving. After moving and my orientation changing, I'll then open my eyes as if I'm just waking, and then I'm simply in whatever position I intended on waking up in.
If everything we perceive is a reflection of the past and our actions dictate the future, what creates our reality? The choices we make, or the past that made us make the choice?
PFT

Post by PFT »

I begin with agressively doing any type of action and continually tell myself to concentrate on anything that I am aware of.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

"Deepening refers to techniques that induce realistic perception and awareness in the phase state(OOBE, astral projection and lucid dreaming)." - Michael Raduga
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.