Best Sleep Pattern For Phasing

Participate in our research polls and create your own polls

In your experience, which sleep pattern makes phasing better for you?

Regular - same time everyday
83%
Odd - changing everyday
17%
Biphasic/Polyphasic - several times per day
No votes
Deprived - when extremely sleepy
No votes

Total votes: 6
Jay Jonathan
PHASER
PHASER

Best Sleep Pattern For Phasing

Post by Jay Jonathan »

Thanks for your input!
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Best Sleep Pattern For Phasing

Post by LawPaw »

Sleep 6 hours, get up for at least 15 minutes (physically out of bed).  Then go back to sleep with a very strong intention of waking without moving AND remembering your dreams.

Even if you don't enter the phase through this method, I can guarantee the clarity of your dreams will more than make up for the effort.

Frequently when I wake up I hesitate before beginning to enter the phase because I want to think over my dreams to remember them.  Sometimes very real dreams can almost seem better than the phase because of the complete surprise and irrationality of them.  But I'd take the phase over dreams anytime.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Happens to me too!
I stay awake,and even if i try the entry to the phase and fall asleep,
the dreams are more vivid,or i become lucid in them,but for sure they are more memorable and easy to put on paper after awakening!!
As Michael says,even of we do not enter in the phase consciously,or after indirect cycles,the LD comes as bonus for most of the times!Or even if it is not LD there are vivid dreams!!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

My is regular and I tend to use the deferred method.  I usually enter the Phase around 4 - 6 am.  I have done it around 8 - 9 am and on occasion I enter it from dream consciousness.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Any kind of good sleep is a good pattern for phase practice. It's very easy to teach people who can sleep a lot
Jay Jonathan
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jay Jonathan »

I find sleeping longer and at regular times works best, but when I sleep longer than usual I can't sleep at the same time later!

I have ADHD so that might be my problem, because I find even maintaining regular sleep times hard.