Re: How do YOU make dark places in the phase light?

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

How do YOU make dark places in the phase light?

Post by Luna »

I got out this morning but to my disappointment, it was dark the whole time. I tried to make it light by saying "I want light" it didn't work and all I received was a beautifully mesmerizing light that did nothing to light up my surroundings.

What do you guys do or say to lighten up your phase if you are in a dark room?
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Deepening usually works, but not always, i've noticed that if i have a phase experience as im falling asleep at night they are always dark and very difficult, if not impossible, to make them lighter.  Where as in the mornings they are generally more light.  Maybe its something to do with brain chemistry, melatonin and seratonin levels?
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I think you should crreate a strong desire in you mind to be light!
Then afirm it loud in the phase,once,twice or as much as it's needed until light comes:D
Or translocate in a sunny place :P
Or create an explosion or miniexplosion to offer you light!
Just use your imagination along with a strong desire:)

wiii
Jay Jonathan
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jay Jonathan »

I spread my arms and start spinning with my eyes open and I go through what looks like a tunnel to another area. It doesn't make me dizzy and things don't spin around they just stay in place in front of me until it fills in the darkness, then I put my arms down and I can move around. I think before you enter a place in the phase you should have some idea of what it should look like, then your mind fills in the details.
Last edited by Jay Jonathan on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

i've noticed that if i have a phase experience as im falling asleep at night they are always dark and very difficult, if not impossible, to make them lighter.  Where as in the mornings they are generally more light.
Interesting!
I've had 3 phases now. 1 in the morning about 6-7am which was light. The other 2 were both in the early morning when it was dark and they were both dark aswell. :(
I think you should crreate a strong desire in you mind to be light!
Then afirm it loud in the phase,once,twice or as much as it's needed until light comes:D
Yes will try this next time. Thanks.
Or translocate in a sunny place :P
ahhh good idea. I loose my brains when out! lol
Or create an explosion or miniexplosion to offer you light!
Just use your imagination along with a strong desire:)
An explosion?? Woah. Fullon! have you done this?
I spread my arms and start spinning with my eyes open and I go through what looks like a tunnel to another area. It doesn't make me dizzy and things don't spin around they just stay in place in front of me until it fills in the darkness, then I put my arms down and I can move around
Now THATS COOL!!!! Might try that one too!!

Thanks guys for your responses. :D
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

ahhh good idea. I loose my brains when out! lol
[/quote]

Most of of do loose some lucidity right after exit:D

I finally had a phase last night,but i do not remember a bit!
I felt when i got out,but i think right after that i lost lucidity completely!
So i think is normal to loose some lucidity right after separation,it happened to me many times!Even if i did not lost it completely,but dropped preety much:D
I totally love when try to exit,is like I'm fully awake,like walking life,and right after separation feels like i'm a lil be retard LOL!!
It's kind of a challenge for me:P

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Luna wrote: I got out this morning but to my disappointment, it was dark the whole time. I tried to make it light by saying "I want light" it didn't work and all I received was a beautifully mesmerizing light that did nothing to light up my surroundings.

What do you guys do or say to lighten up your phase if you are in a dark room?
Have a look at deepening techniques.  I usually rub my hands together and blow on them at the same time.  This seems to bring vision as well as engrossing myself and the environment that surrounds me.  Sometimes I try others things though.  This is an excerpt from my journal:

"...In my deep state of paralysis, I attempted separation even though no vibrations ensued. This caused a brief but strong pressure in my head. With great difficulty I managed to partially detach myself from the physical body or so it seemed. I had nil visibility and after a few seconds I was back in my body again. Eventually, I rolled over and out into a dark void where I demanded clarity in vain. I visualised the darkness as dust and fought against it with my hands which, in my mind, were supposed to function like dusters. The darkness was beginning to look more like fading black smoke that gradually revealed the faint features of my bedroom, however,  it then settled on a particular density which still didn’t allow me to see much. Attempts to accentuate that penumbral environment into full clarity failed and I returned to my body. Hissing and crackling vibrations were perceived and I managed to float out of my body as I imagined the ceiling to be a giant magnet. I could see my bedroom clearly now as I hovered near the ceiling but I couldn’t remain in a particular location for long. Manoeuvring my constantly shifting self was proving to be a difficult task as I felt like a balloon being swayed by the wind. I glimpsed the bed and saw two sleeping bodies under the covers before suddenly zapping to the same level as the floor. I looked back at the bed from a side perspective and observed strange plasma-like clouds and stationary bubbles in midair only a few inches above the covers. I decided to leave the bedroom by going through the wall in order to encounter and explore the world outside. On the other side I was faced with a blinding daylight scenario which barely allowed me to distinguish any points of reference in the landscape. Subsequently, all light vanished and a swift ‘slide’ containing a different landscape replaced the murky spatiality I was in. I had a distinct sensation of having entered a different zone. The ambience was vivid, bright, colourful and unknown..."
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

right after separation feels like i'm a lil be retard LOL!
I laughed so hard when I read this! I can relate!  ;D
I looked back at the bed from a side perspective and observed strange plasma-like clouds and stationary bubbles in midair only a few inches above the covers.
Woah what a trip!! So cool.
I decided to leave the bedroom by going through the wall in order to encounter and explore the world outside.
i thought about just jumping through the bedroom wall to outside and thought it might be different out there but got sidetracked by the light. Doh!

Thanks I have so many new things to try next time.  ;D
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

You need to have a starting point, something that tells you "this is the phase" - if not there's nothing to deepen... Do you get my point here?
The above quote is something DreamMaster asked me in a private message.

If you wanna get "deep" pardon the pun DreamMaster.  There is no beginning and no end to anything.!! Hence no "starting point". You are fr.... dreaming! There is no "need" to do anything it's all in your head!!! An illusion. A little spark in your brain that doesn't exist. Do you get my point here?

But to answer your question from what I have experienced, now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to "Tell" you anything DreamMaster,

All I know to do at this point in time, is that if the phase seems to be dull or a little see through  translucent, or fading or SOMETHING!!!!(heaven forbid if I'm using the wrong terms)
That is when I would deepen.
I can tell when the trance starts, can you tell when the phase starts?
Tell me...please!!!
Save me a lot of mucking around.

And this...
Going into phase (or into trance, same thing; different spelling) is eazy and natural. It something you do all the time
I know this DreamMaster.  I cannot speak for others on this site.

Care to share your experiences with us?
Last edited by NOVA on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

There's a lot of ways, as guys mentioned.

But the best way is just trying to see lighter. When you want to see more details in objects in a phase, you scrutinise them. Try to do the same but with an intention to see it all in much more light and it'll become brighter
wiii wrote: I think you should crreate a strong desire in you mind to be light!
With experience, it'll be really enough
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Thank you Michael.