Re: Rain experiment

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Rain experiment

Post by JorgeLTE »

Yesterday, during a phase experience, I had an interesting idea.

I love the rainy weather, and I was trying to make a beautiful scenario in the forest with the rain.

Suddenly I realized that feeling the rain touching your body, hearing its peculiar melody when it hits the trees and the floor, and smelling the humidity in the environment, are sensorial stimulation, so it could be a kind of automatic deepening technique.

Although, I lost a lot of concentration and was unable to do the complete experiment.

And you guys, what do you think?
Last edited by JorgeLTE on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I'm looking further for your experiments with this.
I've never experienced rain in the phase or I cannot remember this. I'm going to try.

Usually, for getting permanent tactical sensation through the whole body I use vibrations
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Woudn't it be hard to summon rain and not lose your Phase? For me, actions which require a lot of environment control are hard to perform.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

LucidDreaming wrote: Woudn't it be hard to summon rain and not lose your Phase?
Don't focus on summoning the rain itself, just close your eyes and feel the rain touching your body, and try to hear it.
For me, summoning the rain is easer than translocating myself.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

I would love to try summoning the rain while flying. I bet it would be amazing experience.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Michael Raduga wrote: I'm looking further for your experiments with this.
I've never experienced rain in the phase or I cannot remember this. I'm going to try.
Have you tried it?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I forgot about it. But a few days ago on the Congress of Phase Practitioners I analyzed an experience with rain. The practitioner said it didn't help him to maintain the phase at all. I think it's not just about rain, it's about how to do it.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I did it on my very first phase experience. all I did was say in my head "I want it to rain!" and it did.
LucidDreaming wrote: I would love to try summoning the rain while flying. I bet it would be amazing experience.
I did it while flying and it was pretty amazing!!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I remember a while back i had a very realistic phase experience where it was raining and i could not only feel the rain but the cold also (it was strange as i hadn't before, or haven't since, felt cold or warm in the phase), flying through then rain was nice, but i find flying tends to end my phases pretty quick, and the rain didn't seem to help.

I think Michael is right, it is probably more about how you do it rather than the rain itself
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Mhh.. ok.

Thank you!! ;D
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Hey, I have just found this on the forum:
Oblivion wrote: From my personal experience I found for myself that standing in the centre of the snowfall (or rain) deepens me. You should not just stand and watch, you should involve  each part  of your body into the process and make it feel cold and fluffy snowflakes (or drops of rain) tickling your skin. The strong wind also makes my OBEs not only deep, but  realistic to such extent  that I’m ready to squeal from delight. The deepest feeling of reality was achieved when my hair  fluttered on the wind.
It seems to help you with deepening but only if you are aware of the rain and try to use it for deepening.