Puffs in the ear when waking up

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Ind3lible

Puffs in the ear when waking up

Post by Ind3lible »

Hello all! I need help whenever I do the indirect method usually during my daytime naps I will wake up and have this air puffing sensation in my ears. I do techniques here; sometimes they get intense and nothing happens. Then other times it gets so loud I hear a zing and it shakes me awake. My question is what exactly should I do when I wake up with this sensation? I am in the phase already. Should I just try to relocate or stand up? if not what should I be doing? My first experience happened this way when I was able to control this ear sensation and it turned into a very loud white noise and then I appeared somewhere. Most times I can't control this noise how do I gain control? I have yet to leave my body in my home. I always just appear somewhere. I need help, please!!

Thank you for reading!!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Puffs in the ear when waking up

Post by Summerlander »

When you hear this noise, intensify it with your mind and, when it reaches a peak, get up from your sleeping position (which is what I now usually do to separate). Try to remain calm and act as though it will work.