ALL ways of using the phase (OBE/LD)

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

ALL ways of using the phase (OBE/LD)

Post by Michael Raduga »

How do you use the phase for purposes or goals of real life?
What's else?
1 Influencing the physiology of one's own body.
2 Seeing people that one wants to meet with, but who are otherwise inaccessible or difficult to reach (simulated).
3 Meeting with famous people from any time period, living or deceased (simulated).
4 Meeting the deceased, including relatives, in order to help cope with their loss (simulated).
5 Supplemental rehabilitation for those disabled in any way and new possibilities for them.
6 Additional opportunities for athletes to master their skills.
7 An alternative to the computer as a means of entertainment.
8 Simulating various situations from an area of life.
9 Studying all possible subject-matters and learning skills, including foreign languages.
10 Discovering unusual capabilities in oneself.
11 Detailed recollection in minute detail of any life event from birth on.
12 Obtaining information about life, oneself, one's surroundings, and other people.
13 Experiencing any type of pleasure (including sexual).
14 Making it easier to stick to a diet thanks to the unlimited amount of food available in the phase.
15 Visiting any place in the universe (simulated).
16 Entertainment.
17 Fulfilling dreams and desires, including secret desires.
18 Self-healing.
19 Performing complex mental calculations and solving various problems.
20 Improving one's psychology: ridding oneself of complexes, phobias, lack of self-confidence, etc.
21 Creative development: creating and working on musical, sculptural, and architectural projects, as well as other creative works.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New ways of using the phase

Post by Michael Raduga »

Of course, I've been using the phase for purposes related to the phase itself from the very beggining.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

About number 12...it includes obtaining information about other people...is this mentioned hypothetically?  I have visited people in the Phase and all of them either confirmed to me that I appeared to have seen what was on their minds at the time or I seemed to have perceived slightly inaccurate replicas of what they were doing in actuality (I seemed to have seen the "gist" of what they were doing).

I could even speak to them in the Phase (though in actuality they remain unaware of this) and I wonder if I spoke to their unconscious selves and if the Phase may enable telepathic links between people.

Then I consider that people might have made associations between themselves and my experiences.  Could they have been real visits or coincidences?  How do you guys see this?
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It means possibility to get some information that we may not know, but not everything and not every time. More over, it's possible only with practice
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Thanks, Michael.  As you can see, the Phase still baffles me and makes me wonder sometimes about things like the quantum entanglement of minds. 

I often think of the possibility that we could be connected in some way but I remain sceptical of my own experiences at the same time.

At the same time, this is true about me: once I enter the Phase I tend to get excited and think that anything is possible in that state (anything my mind can conceive at the time).  It's almost like I become a child that believes in magic all over again and I want to do the things that are denied to me in the waking world.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I understand you so well)
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

once I enter the Phase I tend to get excited and think that anything is possible in that state (anything my mind can conceive at the time).  It's almost like I become a child that believes in magic all over again and I want to do the things that are denied to me in the waking world.
Ah man, that is just beautiful!!  Well said!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

[quote="dreamsrock"]
[quote]once I enter the Phase I tend to get excited and think that anything is possible in that state (anything my mind can conceive at the time).  It's almost like I become a child that believes in magic all over again and I want to do the things that are denied to me in the waking world.

I taught at this at some point,like when i enter the phase to create a strong personality,or desire,and to adapt the taught or the belief that that world is ruled by me,and agressively take controll over all,i mean,to try to feel all the sensations,all the perceptions,and to be sure that I am the ruler of that world,and do things that even Harry Potter lingers for, but he cannot do...to know that there is no fear from nothing,to activate the ultimate controll power of the brain!!With less words,that I do not  a part of the world,I am the world,My world:D Seems like an experiment i want to try,when i gain more experience and more phases/week!!

Wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Thanks for all the responses guys and it is nice to know that you know what I'm talking about.  The Phase can be so beneficial.
SuperGamer54321

Post by SuperGamer54321 »

Studying all possible subject-matters and learning skills, including foreign languages, interests me because im taking Spanish in high school and am wondering if i can really learn it in the phase and apply it in real life?
Happy Travels!!!
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

If you use the loci memory system (also known as the Memory Palace) then you could visit the places and see your associations as if they really exist. This is one I'll be trying in the future.
Astralnaut

Post by Astralnaut »

my bro locked my comp with password so i decided to have a lucid dream that day's night and try to find it out  :D. At night i went to my bed and repeated in my mind:" i will have lucid dream this night , i will have lucid dream  this night... " than i repeated:" i will find out the password of my computer..." again and again i was repeating this and i went to sleep. That night i HAD a lucid dream and i HAD a chance to find out that password (if thats possible  :D ) by looking at its screen. unfortunately a simulated computer screen havent showed any information and i left LD empty handed.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

In the phase, I’ve encountered an array of characters, environments and events that can be intriguing and often raise more questions than answers.  Perhaps our ego cannot escape the tendency to extract meaning and order from a loose abstract mind where concepts are not as rigid as what we are used to in everyday life.  Hence why we try to interpret those dream symbols and often they must be symbols with specific messages and not random thought-forms that appear for no good reason other than cerebral electrochemical causation. 

Still, the idea that some dream characters are not just thought-forms and could be sub-personalities that can potentially rise to the surface and compete with the ego in people with multiple personalities or dissociative disorders is a possibility that hasn’t been ruled out.  Could the mechanics of the mind allow, in some instances, aspects of ourselves to take some control even in those moments of odd behaviour that we often describe as “not being our usual selvesâ€
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

thought-forms that appear for no good reason other than cerebral electrochemical causation. 
This is what started me on a new quest a few years ago.

What is the catalyst for this electochemical causation.  What ignited this action.?

Rhetorical only if you can give the correct answer. hehehehe
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It can be difficult to pinpoint the catalyst for specific mental events let alone establish the biological cause without having to go through the brain's super-complex circuitry.  We know that waking life events can influence the content of our dreams just like any organism is influenced by their environment. 

I don't mean to get too technical here, but, I imagine the way we function to be the cause of a chain reaction, which, at the same time, is constantly moulded by other environmental processes.  This gives rise to eventualities of different ranks in a reality matrix of probabilities.

So, what ignited a particular action remains a mystery only as far as we can see.  A) We are part of the reality matrix; B) We can't possibly be aware of everything that goes on; and C) We are only aware of a small portion of what goes on in our minds.

The question of exactly what caused a strange mental event in consciousness to occur is as difficult to answer as the question of how much our unconscious influences our behaviour.  It is also worth remembering mental schemas and the many unusual associations the subconscious makes.  We may consciously experience the thought-outcome but never experience the mental source - although I imagine that all one needs to do to help determine the source of elusive mental phenomena is to enter the phase and dig deep.

On the mental schemas thing...

You may have a dream where you sail through a beautiful blue sea and meet a large amphibious creature who invites you to an underwater party with lots of chocolate and rollercoasters.  Suddenly, you glance at the sky and notice that the sun is a giant coin partially covered by clouds.

You wake up puzzled.

You may never know what caused that dream and may not even recall that a fortnight ago you met an old friend you hadn't seen in years.  In a conversation, she might have mentioned to you that she has a cousin who is a sailor and is single.  You might have thought about dating him in the back of your mind.  Subconsciously, while looking at a picture of him, you might have devised a possible future in your head where you date him, it gets serious, it is sweet at first but could either get exciting or turbulent with time (all this happens in a fraction of a second or is completely subconscious to you).  In the picture, he was wearing a suit and you might have wondered if he was rich and if so where did he get his wealth (remains unclear).

Now, can you see how the waking life event of catching up with an old friend might have been the catalyst for that peculiar dream? ;D
Felcas

Post by Felcas »

I never entered the phase yet so I cant test this, but I would like to ask.
I heard people going to other planets, and see galaxies in the deep of space, however, I never heard of anyone going the other way around, diminishing to see things that we can't see normally, like in microscope, but actually being there like a microscopic version of yourself.
What about fly over the canyons of veins of a piece of wood?
Or walk over the surface of an egg?
who know what you are going to find in the forest of a carpet?
Swim with planctons?
See how a microorganism is?
And who know? even a molecule?
If I had access to the phase I would had checked this already
If anyone try that please post your experience :)
Thanks!
Felcas

Re: Re: New ways of using the phase

Post by Felcas »

wonder if we can experience a game or a movie from the perspective of a character all with real life appearance.
I would like to experience the game Crisys and the movie Gravity
thedoors

Re: ALL ways of using the phase (OBE/LD)

Post by thedoors »

Time travel ;)
TeddyBoWayne

Post by TeddyBoWayne »

Has anyone used The Phase to travel into the future? If so I'm sure all of us would love to know about how it went and the process in order to do it ourselves.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That is my next step in my plan of action^^