Reality or fiction?

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
aniketos

Reality or fiction?

Post by aniketos »

I have only one main question. Is astral travel real, in the sense that you move on existing planes (and therefore that it's the real physical world - or its real reflection)?
The astral projection is real and probably no one doubts it, but is it REALLY real or is it just in the head/hallucinations?

There were research and other similar things. Monroe also writes quite convincingly about it, and he himself gives a lot of evidence that astral travel is definitely not just in head. He also had plenty of evidence that matched his astral travel in the real physical world — visits to acquaintances and other things (and I certainly don't dare call him a liar, and there are no coincidences, moreover, with so much evidence, there could be no coincidences).
1. So do you know (or believe) that it's real or not?
2. If it's real, can you travel to the future? Thanks.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Reality or fiction?

Post by Summerlander »

Monroe was a money-grubbing obscurantist and sensationalist. Astral projection is not real. What is experienced in the phase state is all in your head, i.e. elaborate hallucinations, autoscopy, and lucid dreaming. It is nothing but a phantom world modelled by your brain at around 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to a hybrid state which combines waking consciousness with sleep.