Project Elijah - Unlock all the secrets of the phase with us!

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Project Elijah - Unlock all the secrets of the phase with us!

Post by Michael Raduga »

Be a part of this idea: https://pro.obe4u.com

Unlock all the secrets of lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel with us! Develop your practice of the phase, participate in experiments, and become a professional researcher.

After registration for our scientific research project, you will get access to our proven practices and large number of experiments. You will be able to participate in research that will unlock all the secrets of lucid dreaming and out-to-body travel! If you don’t have practical experience, we will help you get it.

Who is this for?
Practitioners who have lucid dreams or travel out-of-body at least once a month. If you practice less frequently or not at all, our practical quest and learning materials will help you solve that problem

Project Aim
By tracking experiment results and analyzing them, we will finally solve all the mysteries and enigmas that surround this phenomenon.

What's in it for you?
You’ll be able to enter the phase (lucid dreaming or out-of-body travel) on a regular basis! You will always have an interesting and scientifically useful plan of action. Now your practice won't go to waste, and your motivation will shoot through the roof! You’ll become a researcher

RESULTS and other videos:

JUST IN A FEW YEARS WE UNLOCK ALL THE SECRETS OF LUCID DREAMING AND OUT-OF-BODY TRAVEL
supercnloong

Re: Project Elijah - Unlock all the secrets of the phase with us!

Post by supercnloong »

I am Robert.Wu from China . How to participate in experiment? I am interested in it. My level is that I can use indirect method to get into phase , and for direct method, I did not succeed yet.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

supercnloong wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:49 am I am Robert.Wu from China . How to participate in experiment? I am interested in it. My level is that I can use indirect method to get into phase , and for direct method, I did not succeed yet.
https://pro.obe4u.com
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

Michael Raduga wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:11 am
supercnloong wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:49 am I am Robert.Wu from China . How to participate in experiment? I am interested in it. My level is that I can use indirect method to get into phase , and for direct method, I did not succeed yet.
https://pro.obe4u.com
I have been in the project. Wu Yue is me. : )
delflol
PHASER
PHASER

Post by delflol »

Hi,

I participante to the project and I'm having fun, just the experiment with counting and breathing I didn't like to do (loosing time to do stuff) but the rest is fun !
Now I'm on the cat experiment, made a LD 2 nights ago but oups I forgot...
Was thinking to open a post to speak with people who are in the project :)
Maybe you will read my words maybe not :( but I wanted thank you again for your job, I love you so much :D !!!!!
I wish that a day I will speak with you... I speak so much about you on the french forum, facebook... they think that I'm your commercial lol no I just want to share your amazing job and actually it's work, more people try your technique on the forum :D
2 dreamer from the forum came for the project, one is a very good dreamer, I think I will lost the first place very soon hahaha but I'm happy he finally came :D
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

delflol wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:51 pm Hi,

I participante to the project and I'm having fun, just the experiment with counting and breathing I didn't like to do (loosing time to do stuff) but the rest is fun !
Now I'm on the cat experiment, made a LD 2 nights ago but oups I forgot...
Was thinking to open a post to speak with people who are in the project :)
Maybe you will read my words maybe not :( but I wanted thank you again for your job, I love you so much :D !!!!!
I wish that a day I will speak with you... I speak so much about you on the french forum, facebook... they think that I'm your commercial lol no I just want to share your amazing job and actually it's work, more people try your technique on the forum :D
2 dreamer from the forum came for the project, one is a very good dreamer, I think I will lost the first place very soon hahaha but I'm happy he finally came :D
I am in the project now. Yesterday I use Michael Raduga's Practical Alarm O'clock for reminding of waking up and entering the phase. It seems work pretty well. You should try it too.
delflol
PHASER
PHASER

Post by delflol »

am in the project now. Yesterday I use Michael Raduga's Practical Alarm O'clock for reminding of waking up and entering the phase. It seems work pretty well. You should try it too.
Sorry, I just saw the message in my spam looking for something...
Yes, actually I used it since 2 month now and it works well :)
I will be on the webinar this month, maybe I'll read you there :)
Netwalker

Post by Netwalker »

Newbie here. I've only been trying the separation techniques for a couple of days. I know I'm on the right track because many years ago after reading Monroe's Journeys out of the Body I achieved a definite separation using the just get up technique. I was young then and it freaked me out and I went right back in to my body. It was quite real however and unforgettable. Had quite a few lucid dreams since then, but it was hit and miss. So anyway I recognize the description of the process and know this will work.

Here's something I need to understand a bit better. I notice that I'm unconsciously holding my breath when applying the 'get up' or 'role out' or 'flutter' techniques. Michael says to apply pressure and focused attention in that 3 to 5 second window. But the more pressure I apply, the more I tend to hold my breath. There is something about relaxing the mussels and applying mental force that results in holding my breath. Is this a problem that will block separation? How should I deal with it?

In the one time that I 'broke free' I was applying strong pressure so I know that it works. Any suggestions are appreciated.

And Thanks Michael for the great work you are doing. While I've read a lot of good OBE teachings out there, yours is head and shoulders above the rest.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

The problem of holding one's breath or attempting to control it whilst focusing on breathing is quite common with mental exercises such as mindfulness meditation, for example.

The trick to remedy this apparent obstacle when attempting to enter the phase state is to primarily achieve a deep state of relaxation which is easily attainable at dawn after a good night's sleep. There are many techniques that can help one achieve this but getting into a comfortable position, relaxing and counting as one breathes in and out should suffice.

Once you feel fairly relaxed, you can resume normal breathing and focus on something else in your mind (like an imagined object or sound such as a mantra) and patiently return to this point of focus every time you realise you have strayed from it. You should be unconsciously breathing at this point, and being partially aware of it won't hinder your practice.

The cycling techniques come when a shift in perception occurs and strange things take place, such as unusual sounds and vibrations. Deepen these sensations with your mind until they reach a peak of realism.

If you struggle with separation from your perceived sleeping body, try this technique I tend to have success with: instead of getting up, try rolling over slowly—from the head and simply feeling the rest of your body following suit. Then get up and look around to confirm you are indeed in the phase state. Do not let the realism make you think you failed and are awake in the real world!

Let us know how you get on and good luck.
raselbd444

Post by raselbd444 »

It's really useful post, thanks for sharing your information
See more details

europe email list