Re: Random People

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Random People

Post by LawPaw »

I tend to see alot of random people when I'm in the phase.  People I don't even recognize.  They never talk to me, or even really acknowledge my existance.  Often they will even be in my living room when I go downstairs.

It's just a little spooky (one lady did talk to me once and she said she was a ghost.  Her distracting me made me fall asleep very quickly).

Any suggestions on how to avoid creating random people?  I'm afraid I'm in a sort of downward spiral where concentrating on them NOT being there somehow puts it in my mind that they will be there.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I'm afraid I'm in a sort of downward spiral where concentrating on them NOT being there somehow puts it in my mind that they will be there.
Yes, you are...

I think it is temporary problem. Just do what you whant to do in the phase, as if you are alone or try to use translocation techniques with intention to be alone

I do not think it is problem at all. It is very interesting to communicate with these objects.
Phasing101
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phasing101 »

I have A LOT of information on these;

Whether or not your belief is in ghosts, they are ghosts. You can even talk with them and learn about them just as easily as talking to them.... I described how to do this on another thread which is easy enough to find.

I'll explain to you how this is; Ghosts, are the same thing as what we are while we travel through the Phase, "The Phase" is actually what people consider to be "Purgatory". The difference between ghosts and us while traveling through the phase, is that we are connected to a live body, which feeds us with bio-electrical energy.

There are many other things that you will meet in the Phase, other dimensional aliens, which you can learn from if you have the patience of understanding. Furthermore, other phasers or projectors can also be interacted with if you chance by meeting one.

Phasing101
If everything we perceive is a reflection of the past and our actions dictate the future, what creates our reality? The choices we make, or the past that made us make the choice?
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Phasing101 wrote: I have A LOT of information on these;

Whether or not your belief is in ghosts, they are ghosts. You can even talk with them and learn about them just as easily as talking to them.... I described how to do this on another thread which is easy enough to find.

I'll explain to you how this is; Ghosts, are the same thing as what we are while we travel through the Phase, "The Phase" is actually what people consider to be "Purgatory". The difference between ghosts and us while traveling through the phase, is that we are connected to a live body, which feeds us with bio-electrical energy.

There are many other things that you will meet in the Phase, other dimensional aliens, which you can learn from if you have the patience of understanding. Furthermore, other phasers or projectors can also be interacted with if you chance by meeting one.

Phasing101
Well, I believe that every human in the phase is not made up by your mind. Even if you don't notice, your mind picks up every face you have ever seen, so these random people are real people who can be found in real life.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

There is no real life.  It is all a projection from your past thoughts, The One Mind.

Holographic Universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvM_YAwX4I

The Implicate Order

http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/sci ... at-boh.htm
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Phasing101
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phasing101 »

Well, I believe that every human in the phase is not made up by your mind. Even if you don't notice, your mind picks up every face you have ever seen, so these random people are real people who can be found in real life.
Havn't been online in awhile but in response to your retort; If you are creating people there are two things that could be happening aside from other entities.

Firstly; you are NOT phasing, projecting or anything of the sort, you are LUCID DREAMING, this is where your mind re-creates your environment, or you can create it yourself... including the population inside of it. What you are doing at this point is something along the lines of the movie Inception. You are creating a reality inside your own mind and traveling through it.

Secondly; if you are phasing/projecting and "creating" these people what you are doing is making a type of "hologram" which can then be viewed by other phasers/projectors.

This must be made clear to you. If you do not know the difference of Lucid Dreaming and projecting you will confuse yourself. This must be corrected otherwise you must deal with the entities you create to break through the barrier.

Talk with them, learn about yourself and why you've created them... these people you've created are just as you said, random faces even completely created faces over years which have changed because of your mind filling in the blanks. The point is, when projecting/phasing the only entities you encounter are people who do not know they are projecting, other projectors in general, other dimensional entities (called demons by religion).

o/

Phasing101
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Those views are very belief-centric and cannot at present be passed off as certainties. Upon minimal reflection, much of what you've stated can be ruled out by the simple fact that lucid dreams can emulate any reality imaginable. Consider giving The Phase guidebook a read for a different and more pragmatic perspective.

Also, take a look at this diagram:

It's all the same, Phasing101. It's the phase state. ::)
thedoors

Post by thedoors »

I have communicated with lots of non-organic being, specially after second state. they are lovely... try to help or heal
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Re: Random People

Post by Summerlander »

Do tell me more about it.