Re: I Can't talk during phase!!!

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

I Can't talk during phase!!!

Post by JorgeLTE »

Hi, so far, i have had 4 or 5 phase experiences, but I have noticed a problem that is pissing me off:

When I try to say something, for example, when I want to meet a person in the phase and try to call the person by his/her name, my voice is barely audible and for some reason it's very difficult to do, even if I try to shout.

This problem is always present, and I don't know if I'm not deepening correctly or I'm facing a mental block.
Is there any technique I could use if I experience this again?
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I have experienced this once before. As i fell off the end of my phase bed i tried to say something and it was extremely difficult, like i didn't have enough energy.  Perhaps talking isn't that important?  It might be possible to create commands by thinking them? Saying it to yourself in your head over and over.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Do not worry. I bet you will solve this problem soon. There are two primary reasons for such situations: an undeepened phase or a mental block. It's a normal problem for novices.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

How can you get rid of mental blocks? I've got a lot of them! I have been thinking to expect something to happen in the phase may help me get rid of them. I sometimes am pretty doubtful when I am in the phase.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Meditating is the most common way of defeating mental blocks.
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Yeah i think my phase experiences have been better while i have been practicing meditation, i have been too busy recently to practice much and my phase experiences haven't been quite as good as when i do meditate more often
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

LucidDreaming wrote: Meditating is the most common way of defeating mental blocks.
Yep. Thought about this too. Thanks.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Thanks.
Attila
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Attila »

It seems to happens when your awareness is closely focused to your sleeping body and you try to use your physical faculties. I've found sensory amplification isn't the best choice in this case. If you do a lot of close up visual focusing, for example, talking gets harder. What I recommend to do instead is falling head first.

I also seem to have this problem in dreams where I suspect another dreamer involved. I think it indicates that we're not fully sharing the dream or that we're on a different level of awareness and cannot fully understand each other.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

I have several mental blocks and seem to be developing one with sight.

Often I don't even talk.  I just think something and then the person I'm talking to responds.  Oddly enough I can't ever read anyone's thoughts despite efforts to read their thoughts.

I should develop that skill.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

LawPaw, I have found that the only skill you need to do everything at the phase, is a strong will and confidence. If you doubt, even for less than a second, you will be unable to anything in the phase.
Yesterday I realized that my problem was a mental block, and confidence was everything I needed to talk.
Just cool down your mind and don't try, DO IT.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Talking isn't a mental block for me, it is just unnecessary.

The sight thing is becoming one, and it certainly is confidence.  Really it's just fear that I'll foul before gaining sight so that I can deepen further.

I know this, but you really have to feel it more than know it and it's difficult to overcome the cognitive disconnect between feelings and knowledge once they begin to set in.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Attila wrote: It seems to happens when your awareness is closely focused to your sleeping body and you try to use your physical faculties.
+1. The same problem may happen with objects when you're too focused on their mouths
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

Attila wrote: What I recommend to do instead is falling head first.
Thank you, I will try it the next time.
+1
Phasing101
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phasing101 »

Before I read through other's posts, I'll tell you exactly what it is, and how to fix it.

Firstly, you have to realize, when you first begin to do this, you are only JUST learning how to use your faculties... ie. sight, smell, feeling, etc. this includes your ability to "talk". I say it like this because while projecting yourself, or phasing, you are still trying to use your physical faculties, ie. what you've learned to use since you were born. So you are attempting to "talk" even though you have no vocal cords to be able to manipulate.

Whenever someone "talks" within the phase, they are only projecting their thought of what they are saying. If you understand how this works, great, if not, here goes; since we are in a state of pure consciousness, or "thought" simply us talking inside our heads those around us in that reality would be able to "hear" you.

Remember, everything that we experience while in the phase, is only our mind/body trying to settle the fight happening between them. When you "hear" something, you are not "hearing" it, you are perceiving the thought someone sends to you that they think it should sound like. ie. I read "The running fox jumps the fence" inside my head. I hear me saying it, I hear sound to it, I hear what my voice sounds like if I was to read it out loud, but yet, there is still the sound of the thought, the thought of me saying it out loud, but I'm still only saying it inside my head.

Now to help those who read this:

When wanting to communicate with other projectors or phasers, don't complicate it beyond what I'm going to describe to you. This is "Communication 101" in a rough n' tough quick style for you.

Get used to having conversation in your head, talk as much as you can, switching from vocal cords to speaking in your mind, you can repeat a paragraph after reading it out loud in your head just to practice. If you wan't others to recognize your voice well, this is what you want to do.

Now that you can enunciate within your own mind, it's time to start build strong "thought" or intention behind the thought. While you think about the subject, talk about the specifics, which is the real reason behind communication, specific details.

Why I'm saying to start building the strong intention behind your thought is for a couple things. For highly experienced projectors like myself, I can understand what you are trying to say before you actually decide what words to say it with. In other words, reading your thoughts. Now everyone naturally receives thoughts, knowledge and information. It's whether or not they are aware of it that matters, after you are aware of it, anyone can learn easily.

Another huge factor in this is your own intent, if you are not entirely sure why or how you are going to accomplish WHATEVER it is in this reality you want to do, you have to be SURE what/how you do it. Like an instinct.

On a side note, remember, practice makes perfect. You can't be going and meeting the Plaedians within your first projection!

Phasing101
If everything we perceive is a reflection of the past and our actions dictate the future, what creates our reality? The choices we make, or the past that made us make the choice?