Suggestion for an experiment

Share or suggest your experiments and tests to know the phase better
NaturalD

Suggestion for an experiment

Post by NaturalD »

Hey there.

After having experienced phase-effects (super relaxing vibrations, 2 times) about a month ago, I had an oobe (half a month ago).
I can tie these events to obe4u.com (thanks so much, btw :D). Something you taught seemed to have unlocked something for me.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to reproduce it. I've tried several things (music, meditation, hemisync, visualizations) in addition to the suggested indirect method, but to no avail.
I feel like there's some kind of combination of factors to bring about the phase - and I just have to figure out which one.

Maybe someone on this forum has a pointer. If not, here's my suggested experiment for those who can consistently access the phase: Find or summon an astral being (a guide, mentor, or other knowledgable entity such as a book or a library) and kindly ask them if they could tell you the sequence. In other words: Let them formulate a step-by-step instruction to solve my current roadblock.

Who knows, maybe they can tell you how anyone can access the phase even faster and easier. Maybe they know an unorthodox method that hasn't been discovered yet.

Anyone willing to try this?

Have a nice day.
supercnloong

Re: Suggestion for an experiment

Post by supercnloong »

Indirect Method is the quickest way to the phase. Oh you need is just to remember to pratice the indirect method strictly once you wake up. But unfortunately , the most people do some mistakes on their pratice. Someone could not remember to maintain body still once wake up and then lost confidence to keep on trying the indirect method , some people like to use the simliar method they thouht replacing the some parts of indirect method . Some people ignore their mistake and prefer to find anther reason for their failure ,such as lack of some "energy" ,or maybe need some supplement for aid etc....