Radical Dreamer's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Rick

Radical Dreamer's Blog

Post by Rick »

Well after several successes i had a disturbing lack of success today, perhaps it was because of a new technique combined with using a new Binaural Beat app, i may go back to square one with this and go back to using my old app but still progress with the new technique, I call it the scanner.

Once in the proper zone to begin an attempt, focus on a ring or rings of light running up and down your body copying every detail and allow the rings to 'transfer' you into The Phase .. originally got the idea for this new technique while watching code lyoko. please let me know if the technique helps at all for anyone.
Szar

Re: Radical Dreamer's Blog

Post by Szar »

well how do you do that "transfer " job? just by thinking about it?
Rick

Post by Rick »

yes, it is mostly a visualization technique.
Szar

Post by Szar »

OK I will try...
Rick

Post by Rick »

Szar wrote:OK I will try...
please share your experience with it and any input to improving the technique would be appriciated
WhiteMonkey

Post by WhiteMonkey »

Your technique is intresting but I think it should be easier if you create the vibrations up and down your body instead of visualizing light rings
Rick

Post by Rick »

interesting idea, i'll play with it and see what comes of it
Rick

Post by Rick »

It's been a few years since I was last here, I have been practicing with The Phase and developing my own techniques. I do have a Facebook page search @DreamScapeThePhase or DreamScapePhaseInstitute hoping DreamScape becomes a valuable resource for everyone.

Brief quick question has anyone ever experienced a dream inside of a dream before?

My experience: it was about 6pm yesterday I was taking a catnap (unintentional) before work while reading a book , I had found myself in the middle of some kind of battle I wasn't sure what was going on but the dream felt like it was reality , right before I "woke up" a zombie was barreling down on me with a sword .. when I "woke up" I was sitting in a Starfleet shuttle from startrek with a blue fox furry with a bionic arm over me asking if I was alright , again it felt too real to be a dream but the sudden realization of it being a dream was enough of a shock to snap me back to actual reality.