willy's..

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: willy's..

Post by Summerlander »

Wii, I'm going to try to enter the phase tomorrow morning and try to meet with a friend of mine who died of a heart attack years ago now.  This is going to be the first time I meet him in the phase.  I was broken when I learned that he died.  I should expect it to be emotionally intense.  How many dead people have you contacted in the phase, by the way?
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Sry for the late answer summ!
When I met my father,I was running on low lucidity,but I can recall it was an intense emotion,I cried...and is a kind of ...crying for happyness
not for sadness...crying because of joy...
So my opinion is that it could be very intense emotion,but joyable...If you succeed you will definately love it!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Heheee...I got a phase last night!!

I think it was via dream consciousness but I cannot recall very much details...
First...I dunno how I gained lucidity...but I remember checking the reality by punching the walls...first fist seemed to not go into the wall and hurt a little,but the second one was more powerfull and it passed beyond...then I jumped thru the ceiling...also to test the reality...my had was passin easyly thru the ceiling...then I remember I was showin to my broher something...I cannot recall,but I spent a large amount of time at home...with my brother...untill I decided to jump off the window!
I was floating around in my neighbourhood,and I remember the sky was cloudy,like it was going to snow...I rubbed my hands to mantain..(and now I realize I did not had a plan of action in my mind) !I think it was a chocolate I found and I started peering to the package to try reading on it...seemed pretty stable...I was actually reading things from the package..and at the end of senteces was this sign( :*) haha it was funny!
Then I suddenly woke again in my bed or somewhere,and i thought oohh man I just had a phase again,it was so cool...I must go to work!
But for no reason I did a reality check,again punching the walls,and guess what,I was in another phase :))
cool...from this second one I cannot recall anything,except I was with my cousin there,and we wanted to do something that required space...so we were in a room!I then grabbed my cousin by the hand,closed my eyes and translocated on a football field..and from there..everityng melted in a dream..which I cannot recall at alll!!
It was great anyway to fell the freedom of the phase again:D

wiii
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Dear practitioners,
Please, take a part in our new experiment (NDE simulation):
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7

Report results to [email protected]
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

took a nap today,around 5 pm( my time)and got the phase briefly again via dream consciousness!
Rolled out very hard as I seemed to be stuck.. bu I did it with nerv....and I finally was in my phase room.I walked to the door as I was rubbing my hands....and I stopped at my burau to peer in at some toys.. it was a little blurry... clarity had not occured!
So as I was peering I remembered as a plan of action to simulate the NDE experiment!
I closed my eyes in order to translocate, but when I opened them I felt my physical eyes open...! Experiment failed! I wome up trying immediately to get the phase again! It seemed weird,cause I felt like I was getting it, and then loose it,then again getting it... and eventualy I woke up again :)) I was a little Mad cauze the first awakening was a fake one:)) and I did not realized it until I woke up for real!
First attempt on the NDE simulation: failed!
Estimated phase duration( not including the FA) about 3 or 4 seconds!
glad anyway cause it is the 2nd time I got the phase this week!

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

My first attempt failed too due to poor memory in the phase.  I had trouble remembering my plan of action.  Anyway, I will nail this experiment before its deadline. ;D
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Hey Wii, same thing happened to me the last two phases!  When I attempt to translocate by closing my eyes, I foul.

I was just reading Summerlander's last phase where he translocated by spinning. I've done this successfully in the past and can't believe I forgot about this technique. This is what we should try!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

yeah,definately!
but i have to try harder to get the phase again as easily as I did in the beggining, and then work more on mantaining,and then work on translocation methods! tho the spinning method I used once on a phase, to stay longer,and it actually worked!when I felt that "something" that was dragging me bac to my body... i started spinning... and it deepened the phase quite strong I can say,so I guess it would be perfect for translocation,as it is good for mantaing or deepening.i will surely try it with the first ocasion!

wii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Spinning as a way to translocate certainly worked for me the last time.  I don't even know why I did that.  I haven't spun in ages. :D

By the way, guys, let's try to enter the phase and simulate an NDE for Michael before this Tuesday.  Good luck!  :)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

Hi  Wiii, I enjoyed reading about your phase journey. Thanks so much for sharing. Happy Flying!
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

thx. Truth !
actually i had not been able to get the phase lately.. until today
I had a brief e perience,
I awoke from a dream, exactly in the phase... i meaan In the position where I did not moved at all, I felt the phase, firstly I taught I was still in a dream,it was all black... tried to separate but something held me back, felt like I was glued to my phisycal body with a gummy silicone... I was stretching alot and struggled until I was able to separate!
Once out It was all dark, i walked along my bed, I could feel the wood that was made of.. it was very real, which made my lucidity drop a little,and then I started to touch the door of the balcony...and somehow I was able to gain a little more lucidity, enough to be sure that I am in the phase..!
So all was very dark,I was flipping my hands in front of my eyes.. but i could see them very blurry!
Then I started to give vocal commands,like "total controll" which surprisingly worked like a charm as always. Now I stand before my balcony door,and all vision is bluray like! I became fascinated by some drops of rain left on the window of the balcony... they were so clear... like someone took their time to place them there with accurate precision!
After staring at those drops a little.. I had an Idea which was in my plan of actions to try when in the phase!that to give a vocal command to ground me in the phase, like an ultimate technique for deepening!
And I shouted loud:'Ground me to the phase!' which obviously led to a foul!
tried again immediately to re-enter... I did not succeeded!
As I observe in the phase, before something strong to happen I foul!
I tried to contact my higher self a couple of times.. and felt. a perfect feeling then all went white and fouled!I can only say that this happened
when I tried to do something more important in the phase, like meeting with my higher self or trying to ground me there, and when I intended the grounding technique I was thinking to deepen there to the maximum level of lucidity,which probably was too much for me and that is why i fouled!
anyway It was a brief and still a great experience!!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

hey all,
I have not been able to enter the phase lately,and have been busy with work,but I said that it would be nice to pop in and say hello anyways:D
I had a brief phase some night ago but I drifted into a dream slowly...so ..I don't remembe nothing..just separating...It was cool anyway...I mised the sensation of separating:D
Well dear friends,hellos to everybody and hope you are all ok!
I'll keep you pposted if I can catch anothjer phase!
Cheers to all!!
investigate

Post by investigate »

wiii wrote: I don't remembe nothing..just separating...
I think it was a dream... 60%-this was dream...
0011110101010101010111101010001110000110101101001010101001010110101010101010101111110001110101011010
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Dream or not..I felt the experience of separating,and I was lucid a few moments!
I gained a little lucidity during the dream,this counts as an entering to the phase!
Even when we dream we are in the phase,we just don't realize it cause we are not lucid!
I think that I separated in the dream and that triggered a spark of lucidity,which I qickly lost:)
investigate

Post by investigate »

wiii wrote: Even when we dream we are in the phase...
You fail. Phase and dream is difference! But they very similar.
wiii wrote: I think that I separated in the dream and that triggered a spark of lucidity...
Exactly!!!
Last edited by investigate on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0011110101010101010111101010001110000110101101001010101001010110101010101010101111110001110101011010
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Off course dream and phase are different,
In the dream you just dream without being aware that you are in a dream!
When you are aware that you are dreaming you are in the phase!
So when you are in a dream,and you become aware of this thing,you get into the phase!
So if one can get from the dream into a phase very easily,it means that  when we dream we just lie in the phase without being aware of this thing!
Anyway,this is my opinion!
Off course the sensation from a phase via dream counsciousness is very low...as you become lucid along the way is hard to mantain that lucidity,cause you are in some way a little confuse about the present reality!
But when I entered the phase after the dream ended,and i was aware that I am in bed,with the techniques from the book it is totally full blown OBE total sensation ,total awareness...full senses stronger than real life! But even those came just at the beggining,cause as we go deeper into the phase...we tend to loose lucidity,at least me,that's why, I think,many of us foul into a dream...:)
If you can fall from the phase into a dream,it would be logical to find a way to get the opposite,from the dream to the phase!
My english is not my native language but I hope you understand What I mean! This is only my opinion!

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Off course the sensation from a phase via dream counsciousness is very low...as you become lucid along the way is hard to mantain that lucidity,cause you are in some way a little confuse about the present reality!
This is a bit of a misconception though as a mnemonically well-integrated mind (and you can get this with defining anchors and creating reminders) can still land you in a deep phase of hyperrealistic proportions within the dream consciousness context.  Yes, it doesn't matter how you enter the phase, it is the managing that counts (permission to obliterate the quoted notion granted).  A little programming on what to do next as soon as full consciousness of dreaming arises and you have set yourself on the royal path to imbuing a hardcore sense of self in the phase and thus intensify proprioception as you deepen.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hey all,
I had and I still have dificulties entering the phase....took loong brakes...and now i'm hoping to get back in the bussiness :D
Anyways I just posted cause I miss u guys..and I'm still reading from the forum..!
Wish you all the best guys,see you soon!!

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Good luck with you practice! O0
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

Hey, welcome back. I just returned too, after a long break. I’ve only been here at OOB4U, I think a year or two, not more than two anyway. I’m pleased to meet you. I post here, typically, when I have something to say about my success or failures, with my OOB experiences. I’ll relate a storey to you that actually happened to me, with the hope that there will be some benefit to you and to just try to get to know you better.
In-around the end of 2011, I was experiencing some amazing dreams like nothing I had ever imagined before. The insight was so profound to me I was stupefied as to who the genius was that was pouring all this stuff into my head. It was profound I walked around all day long thinking about it. I even challenged myself to dismiss it as some aberration of the unconscious and get on to things I planned on doing in my day-to-day life.
I could not do it; I could not ignore the stream of insights that preoccupied most all my thinking. So finally, after I became mentally fatigued, after hours and hours of thinking about and reliving theses thoughts, I just gave up my conscious concerns and let it happen to me. I was thinking, what the fuck, what’s the worst that could happen if I indulge myself?
I stopped struggling against my own thoughts and expectations, I stopped judging myself and I just accepted willingly, a fate I was sure, was going to follow. I always make sure my physical body is safe and in a warm place for the duration, I’m out of it, and cannot be disturbed by anyone until I return to it. I realized, I was anticipating what may or may not happen, before I even left it, my body.
I personal don’t think anticipation is negative, I think, I was just too concerned about feeling out of control, in the out of body Phase. I know this is kind of long storey, but please do not feel you have to reply to it. I also read over the latest posts hopping to hear a from other Scholarly Phase Practitioners.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Well,CKing,I normally do not concern about what could happen to me during the experience,I go along with it,and try to control it as much as I can,but in the last year I only have vague and short experiences!
I am not worried about the controll in the phase,I am worried about getting there!
Every day I think about it,about why is it so hard for me lately to reach this state,at the beginning it was so natural,it was coming so often..and then suddenly almost nothing..I let it go for a while..like a break so to speak...a good while...but then...when I found myself in that state I could not manage it,no plan of actions...no nothing..I was gaining so little lucidity!
And now is kinda rare...!
I will not stop thinking about a solution to get back,and I will find it at some point!
The excitement and the will,or the wish to be there seemed to work so good at first..but now those are dimnised,and I want it the same way..but I do not feel it the same way.
I will come back ,and I will not get frustrated,I have sooo much patience,and I am sure it will come to me sooner or later!!

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hi guys,really missed u all!
I apologise I was not around lately,but I had no experiwnces since my last post!
I am now located in U.K. as i am working here,and have hard time getting into the phase!Hope I get one soon,I miss that amazing sensation!!
See u soon and I wish u all the best!
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I'm back too!!! Ive missed the sensation also. Re learning for me. Back to the beginning!!! Lets start together!! :D
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hello again everyone!!
It seems that lately I just pop in from time to time to say hello lol :))
Still nothing major happened...
And its been 4 years since my last post...* years since I am member...It all passed in ablink of an eye...
Hope you are all good!!
And greeting to Mr. Raduga :D
Hope I will be back with another experience soon!!!