strange expieriences

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
svengarlic

strange expieriences

Post by svengarlic »

I have been having some very strange things happen since I started working on The Phase. I hear two or three quick knocks when no one is around and once I saw two tan Labs playing in my bedroom and a couple days later a lady with a tan Lab on a leash entered my room. Is this normal? The knocks do not happen on the same day. There is several days between occurrences. If you wish to reply privately, my e-mail is [email protected]. Please help. Starting to worry a little. Thanks.
Frederic

Re: strange expieriences

Post by Frederic »

I am experiencing something like what you are relating here. At night it sounds like a bird is in our home and when I sit up it stops chirping. Then the other night I was meditating and was sure that someone was banging around in the living room. I thought it might be the Mrs, but I then saw she was asleep on the bed. Hmmm?

It could be my renewed interest in the phase. Who knows? As yet I am experiencing plenty of moderate vibrations and mind awake-body asleep, but not much AP or LD. As I am going to sleep sometimes my energy body vibrates after I've relaxed for 10 minutes.