Why is indirect method so difficult?

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Why is indirect method so difficult?

Post by dr.Katz »

After many years of practising lucid dreams I must say this: Raduga's indirect method is for me the most difficult method to achieve the phase. I have had a few successfull attemps with this method, but in compare with a direct method it was nothing. I don't think that indirect method is the most easy and suitable for everyone as Raduga says. Maybe for him but not for me. What do you think?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Why is indirect method so difficult?

Post by Summerlander »

Do you find the direct method easier? I believe Raduga was generally speaking in regards to indirect techniques. Can you describe to me, in your own words, a failed attempt at the indirect method?
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Why is indirect method so difficult?

Post by dr.Katz »

Yes i can. The most difficult thing for me is to wake up without moving. One of ten attempts is succesful. If I do wake up without moving and do cycles of indirect techniques, then again one of ten attempts is succesfull. So you can imagine that probability of phase is very little. On the other hand, when i practise the direct method, i cannot wait until i wake up without moving, i can practise every time i am falling asleep so my probability of phase is much bigger.