Is this the phase or just a dream?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
fillon

Is this the phase or just a dream?

Post by fillon »

Hi there everybody,

I'm new. I have been interested in OBE for a long time. When I was young, my dad told me that he used to do it. It always fascinated me but I didn't know how to do it and I figured it must be complicated. Now he is deceased so I cannot ask him about it. I stumbled on this website and started to read the book 2-3 weeks ago.

I would like to know if some of my experiences were connected or close to the phase or not. I often dream that I am hearing someone come to my bed. As I am afraid (I live alone) I try to wake up. I am conscious that it is a dream, somewhat. And I consciously try to wake up because I am scared and I want to go and check if someone has entered the house. So I shake my head many times and after a while, I wake up. Then I realize it was only a dream. But was it really? I have had these types of experiences many times.

Now that I know the techniques, I am thinking next time I will try to relax and not wake up.

I have not been able to phase yet. I did a few attempts, but no success. I will keep trying. ;D
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Is this the phase or just a dream?

Post by Summerlander »

The phase is essentially feeling yourself awake inside a dream world. This dream world is often intensified to seem real in every respect---which means that your senses are sharp and all the while you know you are asleep in your bed but you experience a mental virtual reality.

Keep trying and you will get there. Reed Raduga's guidebook as it is bound to help you immensely.

Good luck!
fillon

Re: Is this the phase or just a dream?

Post by fillon »

Thank you very much. I will keep at it. :)