A few questions about indirect technique

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Oshizu

A few questions about indirect technique

Post by Oshizu »

Hiya all,

There are two questions i'd love if you experienced practictioners could answer me
I've been wondering about those two things for some time
- Can you achieve phase experience on nearly-daily basis through indirect techniques?
- How long your phase experiences from indirect techniques are? Can they be up to 30 minutes long?

I hope i'm not asking some questions that were answered before
So uhm yeah,
danielbr

Re: A few questions about indirect technique

Post by danielbr »

- Can you achieve phase experience on nearly-daily basis through indirect techniques?

Yes, you can, but it's not recommended. The way I see it, is that when we practice everyday we gradually start to lose the excitement (and intense desire) that is necessary to stay alert and focused in order to maintain control over the experience. The result is that the experiences start losing quality and eventually you start even losing entrances. This is what I observed that happened with me when I entered the state too frequently.

- How long your phase experiences from indirect techniques are? Can they be up to 30 minutes long?

With practice you can average 5 minutes easily. Yes, they can be up to 30 minutes, however "a projection not remembered is a projection which never happened", as they say, so the problem with long experiences is that they become very difficult to remember after you wake up, even if you had great awareness during it.

In fact, a "technique" that I use is this: in a morning of projection I keep going out every time when I'm pulled back to the body, and I just stop after something interesting happens. If you see or experience something very interesting and you want to remember it, then better to come back to your body quickly, otherwise, if you continue in the phase state, or if you keep going out everytime you return, you will just forget it all.