The phase inside a non lucid dream

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Longinus

The phase inside a non lucid dream

Post by Longinus »

First I want to start with the fact that I am so alone for the fact that my entourage can't really understand what it means to even be lucid in a dream. I live in Cameroon, central Africa. It is not a common topic.at all...
Well talking about the dream I had the 26th at about 5am, it was really deep...I found the experience really weird and staggering at the same time.
I have been a phaser for long now, precisely 4 months ago, but a lucid dreamer for more than a year. But this night I was having a regular dream, when in the mist of it I entered into the phase and was totally conscious in it, but when I got out of the phase the experience slid to a regular non- LD again.
I don't want to explain it step by step here, but I had a strange sensation with my body in the phase. I could see my other dream body lying down. However I felt it very difficult to move, i was standing up, my body was weighing a ton...really....but I forced myself until I succeeded to move , in a sluggish manner though.
I believe this experience took me.to another level of the spiritual quest. Or if anyone have had any experience like this maybe we can just get in touch,... This is my email: [email protected]..

I am a little bit in search for guidance also, I can't really discuss issues like this with people that just want you to be 'normal'...thanks for understanding