Phase on demand

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Kate

Phase on demand

Post by Kate »

I had a dream that I can enter the phase on my own accord, just by wanting to go there, straining my brain and getting into it immediately. Can you imagine the possibilities? To prepare for an exam, you just skip through the book and then it is in your subconsciousness. Then you mentally switch from consciousness to subconsciousness, get the info and then go back ;) I wonder if going into phase just by willing to do so, w/out any techniques is possible. Do you?
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Phase on demand

Post by Summerlander »

The intention certainly helps. Or at least it is heavily propounded by the experts. 8)
Kate

Post by Kate »

I can bet the martial art masters can do it. I wish I could. I hope my practise leads me there someday ;)
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
orlin1

Post by orlin1 »

Its possible but very hard.
My record so far is 7min to LD from full waking state.

I working on new method with may allow instant phase state.But certainly nothing for beginers.

Direct swithing to nonphysical data is not easi mind have so protection to avoid do that . But like every program some rulles can hack and other change.But may be dangerous.

We dream not only in REM or sleeap we dream all the time but amount is different during wakefulnes the dreaming have very low priority and low data flow , not enought to reach the preception.

In one of my expediment i be able to precive subcontious mind generated images (not active visulization) during full wakefulness with open eyes.Images is stil blury and mainly only flashes but prove the concept.

some notes: http://brmlab.cz/project/brain_hacking/gmi
Rick

Post by Rick »

Kate wrote:I had a dream that I can enter the phase on my own accord, just by wanting to go there, straining my brain and getting into it immediately. Can you imagine the possibilities? To prepare for an exam, you just skip through the book and then it is in your subconsciousness. Then you mentally switch from consciousness to subconsciousness, get the info and then go back ;) I wonder if going into phase just by willing to do so, w/out any techniques is possible. Do you?

This is something that comes with practice, I've been at lucid dreaming/ out of body experiences a very long time before i found Mr. Raduga's book, the techniques described in the book are very good and much more effective than anything i've found before.

just remember what mother used to say, "practice makes perfect" ;)