Informal Techniques: What to do if you're a deep sleeper

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
chrisbliss123

Informal Techniques: What to do if you're a deep sleeper

Post by chrisbliss123 »

What to do if you are a deep sleeper, and every time you wake up, you fall back asleep immediately. I'm on melatonin suppliment, which makes me drowsy, what should I do. I read in another post that sleeping in an uncomfortable position might help, but it didn't do anything. I also read that drinking coffe might help. Do you think soda would do the same as coffe. Any more Ideas?
Rick

Re: Informal Techniques: What to do if you're a deep sleeper

Post by Rick »

yes soda with a high caffeine content would be comparable, Mountain Dew, Kick Start, you might even try coke or Dr Pepper.

There are techniques for achieving this from with in a dream state too, such as the dream indicator method, if you realize you're dreaming, your mind will almost instantly switch into a lucid state, dream indicators could be purple sky and red water, for me it's a matter of weight, I wear an earring, well I've noticed when i'm dreaming that earring has no weight to it, first experimented with weight while in a phase state.