what about the path of initiation in astral

If "astral projection" is your favorite term for the phase, this board is for you. All mystical and esoteric stuff can be discussed only here
Jessy

what about the path of initiation in astral

Post by Jessy »

Much has been said in the esoteric literature,of initiation into the astral, about to face some demons, but since i read the first edition of the phase ,years ago .It changed my view point on this issue, and what do you guys think about initiation in astral? :)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: what about the path of initiation in astral

Post by Summerlander »

I think 'astral projection' is a belief-centric and delusional affair which can impede the practice of entering and managing the phase state--a condition where everything that is experienced arises in your mind and is entirely subjective.
Jessy

Post by Jessy »

thanks summerlander!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

You're welcome!

In nearly two centuries of neuroscience, we have observed that all mental faculties are excisable via brain damage or malfunction; it is enough to render Descartes' dualism defunct. The soul concept doesn't even explain consciousness; it only aggravates the problem as we are then forced to ask: How is the soul conscious? Besides, Occam's razor finds its applicability here--our biology can work without the ghost assumption. It's funny how hadron colliders have revealled the Higgs that bestows mass to all particles, and yet, this hypothetical ectoplasm that is supposed to grossly control physical bodies (on a classical level of physics) is nowhere to be found ...

As Marcello Truzzi once said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you claim flying pigs exist, the onus is on you to prove it. So far such creatures have never been observed so it makes no sense to believe in them. The astral projection affair is so blatantly a fantasy it's embarassing.

Also, anyone who is a serious practitioner of meditation will know that the self is nothing but a mental fiction. Here is my thread on mostly anatta 'no-self':

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/ ... 11&t=16533

So ... is astral projection and spirit entities real? Only in the minds of those who believe.
Jessy

Post by Jessy »

it looks like we are going through a evolution of consciousness ,which is to say enjoying live fully and the phase!
i am really thankful for the video
Jessy

Post by Jessy »

I was fully conscious in my dream,receiving a conference,with my Instructor ,and i asked him stuffs,about Iniciation,about th religare,about the being,if he was a person and he told me that it was an intangible sustance,that we have to trust him.What i learned there is that we have to adapt ourselves to circumstances,and that the real religare is there,and we have to learn to do things without questioning ,it was a long time being therein that conference,and there were all kind of people.And i just stood up there with my counsciousness and i deliveraty decided to go back .
So happy phase experience!
it problably was all kind of things that are in my mind
Next time i want to go to the moon,mars and super mario galaxy (te video game )the escene where there is icce all around where mario skates that good be cool! C:-)
Jessy

Post by Jessy »

i highly recommend about the real spirituality looking for Eckhart tolle ,he is awesome and a non-religious guy
blessings to all ,and happy Xmas!!