Free Floating of the mind

All important news and announcements
anoopmysticrose

Free Floating of the mind

Post by anoopmysticrose »

Hi Every Body,
I am Anoop Kumar, I need guidance from Phase experts..For almost ten years I am working on an Indian sutra "Dreams are the thoughts of the sleep and Thoughts are the dreams of the awake"..So since last ten years I remain thoughtless and awake whenever possible and as a consequence of that attempt I have dreamless sleep.There are only days and nights for my consciousness,,No twilight zones... That creates the main problem when I try the techniques for phase/OBE/Astral projection...I am not able to reach the border zone of wake/sleep...I really want to explore the Phase..The waking thoughtless self remembering makes me really ecstatic intuitive and creative in my life, but I want to move further and explore higher and subtler paradigms of existence please help...
Jessy

Re: Free Floating of the mind

Post by Jessy »

I have also practiced a thoughtless state ,which is very helpful and wonderful in the waking state,and something that has helped me out many times ,to get good results in phase entrace is the deferred method which Michael Raduga descruibes
GOOD LOOK! O0
Jessy

Post by Jessy »

About being free of the mind ,Eckhart tolle talks a lot about that ,here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hsn0ETQ3pk
anoopmysticrose

Post by anoopmysticrose »

Thank you Jessy..
Jessy

Post by Jessy »

Youre welcome anoopmysticrose!