To Michael and other comrades about Dolores Cannon on aliens

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel
Kratos

To Michael and other comrades about Dolores Cannon on aliens

Post by Kratos »

Hi,
If you haven't heard of Dolores Cannon you should most definitely check her out on youtube. Briefly, she was a hypnotist for most of her life but what pulled her away from that to researching about aliens is that ALL of her clients showed the same symptoms and behaviors at the deep level of their hypnotized state. Guess what? Yes, they all spoke and talked aliens in first person. They produced same type of informations, spoke in the similar accents and pauses and other stuffs. So basically, they all were in the PHASE.
Anyway, I am very excited about the fact that Michael and Dolores talks about the same phenomenon and events but with distinctly different approach and interests. Just imagine, what breakthrough or revelation they or we might receive and experience if both of them ever got together.

Regards
Kratos

Re: To Michael and other comrades about Dolores Cannon on al

Post by Kratos »

I want to add that Dolores Cannon only touched only a decent portion of the whole PHASE.
furduionut

Re: To Michael and other comrades about Dolores Cannon on al

Post by furduionut »

Thank you for this information. I will check her out when i will get some time and i will return with a comment.
“The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat.” - Richard Marcinko, Rogue Warrior