Re: Do you believe in UFO?

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel

Do you believe in UFO?

Yes, I saw them
63%
Yes, I believe but didnt saw them
38%
Maybe yes, maybe no
No votes
I'm will not believe before I will not seen them
No votes
No, all videos and photos with UFO is fake!
No votes

Total votes: 8
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Sorry to be pedantic friend, but UFO stands for "unidentified flying object". So yes, UFOs exist because people see things flying they can't identify.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I agree. I have seen two but I very much doubt they were spaceships piloted by aliens as a lot of people tend to interpret such sightings. We had a rich thread about the possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in the cosmos. That was certainly interesting. Perhaps we can link it to this one. I don't know about advanced aliens visiting this planet and abducting humans and cows, or if semen and dung are like silver and gold to them, but, looking at the evidence so far I think it is safe to conclude that the phase state is responsible for the majority of such encounters :-)(if not all). Just my current opinion based on what we have so far.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Felcas

Re: Re: Do you believe in UFO?

Post by Felcas »

It is important to distinguish UFO from Alien object. UFO can be anything at all.
I had the great oportunity to see 2 alien object in the sky, I am pretty sure they was not human made objects.
I also had several other experiences with very suspicious UFO, I say suspicious because I couldn't be sure they was alien objects, but was very very strange to be human made.
This things are very much like the phase, each one of us must have its own experience, hearing from others are not the same thing, and when we are not open, we will not believe.
Just to finish I DO believe in Alien Abduction, however I understand that a lot of cases maybe just the phase.