My hands hurt before entering the Phase

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
isazaale2

My hands hurt before entering the Phase

Post by isazaale2 »

I am a little bit anxious when I start doing direct and indirect techniques but in the last 2 weeks i have been experimenting pain in my hands and feet before experimenting results from the exercise of rotating, squishing the brain, climbing a rope or phantom wiggling, the pain doesn't let me concentrate.
A few moths ago i was able the make a separation fore some seconds, but due to my indiscipline I couldn't achieve OBE ever since.

Am willing to recover my discipline but the pain is making it very difficult to me, ¿Is it caused by stress?, ¿Is it common?

Also, I do direct techniques before sleeping at 10:30 p.m and then i try indirect techniques at 4:30 a.m and some times at 6:00 a.m ¿Is it a good practice?, ¿How can I improve my results?

Thaks for all your help. :)
TheCuriousKid

Re: My hands hurt before entering the Phase

Post by TheCuriousKid »

Have you read the practical guidebook that is offered for free on The Phase main website? I highly recommend it. I would say that your current practices will probably not yield much results. In the guidebook, it states that direct techniques are better left for those who are experienced with the phase. And you should focus on practicing indirect method about 2 or 3 times a week. But, all of this is MUCH more clearly explained in the practical guidebook! I have never experienced such pain with my limbs during separation, but I'd reckon it is probably caused by some sort of psychological block. But if it continues, even after reading the guidebook and changing your practices, then I recommend seeing a doctor, as it could be something physical, and not psychological.