Kate's Phase Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Kate

Kate's Phase Blog

Post by Kate »

I've been practicing the Phase for awhile now and decided to start posting my personal experiences here. Coming soon ;)
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Kate's Phase Blog

Post by NOVA »

Welcome Kate. I am looking forward to your posts .
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Welcome! We look forward to your phase experiences! :)
Kate

Post by Kate »

My First Phase Experience.

A friend of mine recommended reading a free book by Michael Raduga (can be downloaded from http://obe4u.com/about/free-ebook/) about the phase (Raduga’s term for OBE/AP/Lucid Dreaming). I’ve never had any of those, so following the instructions, I’ve read just the first section of the book and decided to try the indirect method. I set up a day when I do not need to wake up earlier and called it a plan ;)

The day before the planned date my daughter woke up at 7:30 and started to talk to me waking me up completely. Once I was totally awake, she fell asleep (oh, those kids on the weekends!) leaving me lying in bed with eyes wide open for a long time. I thought I wouldn’t be able to sleep anymore but then unexpectedly fell asleep. So, somehow everything happened on its own exactly as the book instructs you to arrange the indirect entry ;)

Suddenly in my dream I understand that I can control everything. It never happened before. I started to wave my arms and legs, then ran left and right. I understand that I can move wherever I want. I DID IT! There is no feeling of overwhelming joy, just the deep satisfaction, like I am finally where I need to be. Hello, subconscious, nice to meet you! ;)

Next comes understood that I could change my dream the way I wanted to (like in Inception movie). What do I want? For some reason, I wanted to drink a soda with sweet syrup they used to serve for 3 pennies from big soda-making machines on the streets of my childhood. Immediately a bus stop with such a machine appears right in front of me and it is dark. I start walking toward it and sure enough there are two strange men waiting near the dark bus stop. But I do not fear them because I know that this is my dream and I can do whatever I want with them…

Eventually I ended up not drinking the soda. Probably the view of the machine was satisfying enough. Then I thought about doing something that can only be done in the phase and decided to fly. I never fly in my dreams, so that should be exciting! Momentarily the scene around changes into a room with an open window. The side door opens and my hubby shows up smiling but I just close him behind the door – there is no place for you here ;) I come to the window and step on the windowsill. Below is a deep gorge with the huge tall pine tree in the middle. I jump and fly toward it. There is no fear, just the total excitement! Once on the tree branch, I want to fly further but can’t. My body started being pulled somewhere back. I am trying to resist it but I can’t and then open my eyes in my bed.

To be continued…
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

hello, hello my dear! look who made her way to the forum. So proud of you! O0
Kate

Post by Kate »

Tyana wrote:hello, hello my dear! look who made her way to the forum. So proud of you! O0
Thank you!
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Kate wrote: I am trying to resist it but I can’t and then open my eyes in my bed.
In English version of practical guidebook falling out of the Phase is called by the term faul, sounds like фаул
"Work hard, dream big, and NEVER STOP trying"
Vancouver Phase Club @ http://www.obeguide.com
The first Phase workshop in Vancouver BC http://www.obeguide.com/introduction-to-the-phase/
Kate

Post by Kate »

Tyana wrote:
Kate wrote: I am trying to resist it but I can’t and then open my eyes in my bed.
In English version of practical guidebook falling out of the Phase is called by the term faul, sounds like фаул
As you may have noticed, I didn't analyze my 1st experience here. First of all, it was not deep enough and I am surprised I could stay that long w/out deepening (first time luck?). We can point out other mistakes or have other people do it ;)
Kate

Post by Kate »

OK, still no time for writing the previous ones. But I had such an interesting exit last night that I want to share it.

I am dreaming and in the dream, I am in LA with my Mom walking around a flee market. At one of the concessions, there are representatives of Tom Cruise (? :) ) Center of Phase Research ;) and they are asking passer-bys to try to enter the Phase. The idea is that they play a special melody on the flute and it helps a person to enter the Phase. Sure enough I want to try, they started playing and I leave my body (and my Mom).

In the morning I thought it was hilarious :)
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

We want to hear some more from you.
Kate

Post by Kate »

Coming soon ;)