Time-related questions for phasers

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel
zufzuf

Time-related questions for phasers

Post by zufzuf »

I did a quick search on the forum and didn't find what I was looking for so I have a few questions for you guys/girls who had a couple of successful phase entries about time-related stuff.

So here they go:
- how much time do you spend on avarage in a phase experience and what is the longest session that you ever had?
- is the subjective time spent in the phase the same that passes in real life in the meantime? I have read maybe in a Freud book a longtime ago about a guy who had a dream about being beheaded by a guillotine, the whole dream sequence took about 2-3 minutes and he woke up to the bed board falling on his head. So Freud suggested that he apparently sensed subconsciously the falling board and his brain came up with this story but what was like 1 sec in the real world felt 2-3 minutes in the dream. So do you ever have expereinced distorted time perception in the phase like this one?
- did you ever try tampering with the perception of time in the phase like slowing down or speed up the flow of time passing?
CFKing2020
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Time-related questions for phasers

Post by CFKing2020 »

I have been away for a while, my mother died back in March 2013. I became homeless for a time until a family member help me get situated. I lost my log-in information and opened this new account and my sister helped me out with a pretty good computer with internet.

For the last year 2013, I’ve been following, off and on the OBE4U bogs a little. I have seen big changes in the cultural climate in various places in other countries. I also changed my views a little about other people and the out of body experience. I began studying UFO sightings and Alien abduction cases.

I have not reached any conclusions personally, but the two, Alien Abduction and Out of Body Experiences are very similar in many important aspects.

Time orientation is the big one. lets talk more
Be well, King C. 2014
CFKing2020
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Time-related questions for phasers

Post by CFKing2020 »

I used to be called, CKing71, using the Pisces 20-20 logo.
If you have time, read my first experience storey and I’ll post you some interesting information on lost time and simultaneous time experiences.
Be well, King C. 2014