Re: Pineal gland and the phase

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel
obliqua

Pineal gland and the phase

Post by obliqua »

Hi all,

I posted my views on Pineal Health in the "Sex in the phase" topic that was getting a bit irrelevant to sex, but certainly relevant in it's own right, so I decided to start this topic.

I have listed some views below and welcome any constructive comments or alternative views on this amazing little organ ;D

* The pineal gland is made of many of the same retinal cells that that make up our eyes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

* The pineal gland is full of calcite micro-crystals that are piezoelectric.

* The source of the visualisations in the phase are from the Pineal retinal cells.

* Calcification of the pineal gland naturally happens with age but is exaggerated by the absorption of Fluoride.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pin ... -1997.aspx

* Calcification of the pineal gland will effect the ability to Visualise in the phase.

* The pineal gland excretes melatonin triggered by darkness and then sometime after that DMT is released.
Tony

Post by Tony »

it is sinful to mention words such as third eye, chakra, pranamaykosha or energy body. The phase has been restricted to a phenomenon product of the brain activity. I am not here to create confusion on the mind of novices. Let them follow the steps and reach the phase and let them draw their own conclusions based on their own experience. i speak from my own experience and i am not here to convince anyone. i have developed psychic powers through activating the chakras all the way up along the spinal cord. i have used and abused from the yoga methods as well as from modern techniques including silva mind control from laredo, texas, a course by josé silva. i am not attached neither to yoga neither to mind control and have nothing to do to binaural beats. i will never write a book, that's not my mission in life. i relate to myself and so many proven experiments on clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsensitivity, telepathy, telekinetic abilities, apport, healing, spiritism. In fact consciousness is not a by-product of the brain activity. it is proven by ndes from people inborn blind who relate seeing for the first time out of the body. it is proven by patients undergoing brain cirurgy having their body induced to a block of ice so that the tumor can be removed in the remotest parts of the brain. They insist to perceive reality from another point of view. While 'dead' they describe complicated medical procedures and speak of having visited other wards to be gossiping about and meddling into other patients affairs. My philosophy differs from that of this site, although i admit there are serious and good-intentioned people behind whose courage i admire. Leave it to the future to unveil all the paradoxical issues. Parapsychology is just crawling today to be the science of the future.   
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

The fact that everything we perceive and experience is just electrical signals interpreted by our brain is also science. I used to be super skeptic to religions and believes as well, but since then I have experienced some of these weird phenomena just as many other have.

But in this world "Nothing is true. only permitted" :D 

Whatever we do, and whatever we experience it's still going to be an electrical signal interpreted by our brain! That fact drives me nuts. So right now I am standing in both camps:
skeptic-science - belief to something greater. perhaps more on the belief side..  ::)

The pineal gland is very interesting, but is just like the brain just interpreted.

Watch this one to understand what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxSzK5fSmtQ
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT ... re=related
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I applaud you for that "where is my brain" link.  It's mind-boggling, Chris!  Btw, I recommend "DMT: The Spirit Molecule" by Rick Strassman.  It is an interesting read.  Those subjected to DMT doses in his study certainly had phase-like experiences.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

obliqua wrote: * The pineal gland is made of many of the same retinal cells that that make up our eyes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

* The pineal gland is full of calcite micro-crystals that are piezoelectric.

* The source of the visualisations in the phase are from the Pineal retinal cells.

* Calcification of the pineal gland naturally happens with age but is exaggerated by the absorption of Fluoride.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pin ... -1997.aspx

* Calcification of the pineal gland will effect the ability to Visualise in the phase.

* The pineal gland excretes melatonin triggered by darkness and then sometime after that DMT is released.
It's quite a leap to say that visualization in the phase comes from Pineal cells.  I am almost certain that this can't be true.

First of all, retinal cells work by transferring information about light - that is to say photons.  These are not present in the brain.  Even if the Pineal did somehow perceive photon wavelengths from other dimensions not perceived on Earth, as a physical structure it would be limited by the physical location of the brain (and pineal) and the ability to perceive would not "walk" around with you in the phase.

Visualization takes place in the brain.  All of my phase entrances for the last several months have occurred from a perceived transition from imaged movements and visuals to the phase (or quick re-entrance from a phase).  A transition from imagined images in the mind to the Pineal without any real perceived transfer doesn't seem to make much sense if the Pineal actually perceives something outside the brain.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I don't think the pineal gland has any use other than helping to regulate circadian rhythms and other seasonal bodily functions.  Deposits of calcium there have been linked to ageing and it also has the potential to create psychedelic compounds.  Whether these play a part in dreams, hallucinations or even providing some of the building blocks for waking perception is subject to debate. 

Photowavelengths from other dimensions?  Nope!  I don't think so.  Not even in the phase.  When people experience what they call an OOBE, astral projection or even "quantum jumping" (one of the latter interpretations) they are lucid dreaming.  This talk of visiting other worlds is just one of the many fantasies that can be experienced in that state.  Like the desire to have sex with someone.  Or the deliberate alien abduction and angel visitation simulations.  It's not real.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
digitalvygr

Post by digitalvygr »

I think the Pineal gland almost certainly produces DMT. Strassman theorized this based upon the fact that the pineal gland produces other tryptamines like melatonin, and that it also produces a beta carboline called Pinaline which would conveniently allow for the prolonged effects of DMT. All this being said, it was just a good guess at that point, not proven.

I believe it still remains unproven in humans due to the difficulty in obtaining and freezing a human brain immediately at death in order to look for DMT. However, one of the guys interviewed for The Spirit Molecule was a professor at LSU who was developing methods to look for DMT in the picogram range vs nanogram range, ie. about 1000 times more sensitive. I believe his group has now proven that the pineal glands of cows produce DMT. So, seems like to me a 99% chance that our pineal glands produce DMT. The other way we produce it is via an enzyme in the lungs capable of methylating tryptophan.
digitalvygr

Post by digitalvygr »

In the previous post, I mistakenly said they found DMT in the pineal glands of cows, it was actually rats. Here is the link to the abstract.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 5A3.f04t02

This is pretty recent, sometime during this year.